My 1 year Anniversary on WL; Cheap MemeAway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
So, Let's talk about the prizes first..

1st Prize: Conscientious Objector+Decal Tool + 100 000 In-game Credits
2nd Price: Civil Servand MK.II Shotgun (Batle Scarred)+ 3 Duelling Minigames + 50 000 In-game Credits
3rd Price: The Exorcizor + 1 Duelling Minigame

How to Participate:

Show your 'love' to this community by posting memes (better if you make it yourself) related to Wonderland.TF or any recent event like football, life ...(Not R4 mom's again... Sry R4)

If you want some idea, you can check my Signatures or Pinned messages in #general on Discord (Click HERE to Join, if you are not on Discord/wln.tf Channel yet)

ANYONE can participate.

Best MEME(s) WINS!!!

The posts that will be reacted "Funny" by me(Or having the most ones) will have a higher chance of winning.

The memes will be judged on creativity, originality and a comedy level or based on ratings given by other users, and If you are using someone else's content, pls give credits.

Websites You can use to quickly make Text-on-Picture memes:
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator
http://www.imagechef.com/meme-maker

For Gifs (Will take a lot of patience, if you want to make one, I'm just sharing the website)
https://ezgif.com/
Or use your own Sources

Even if you don't want my shi*ty prizes, you can participate... I just want to see new memes...

I may add the winners on Steam or meet them in-game (on any wonderland server) to gift them their prizes
Giveaway ends on: Sunday, 22 July 2018 at 2/3 PM GMT (Not Pacific)

Reactions: DuckGod and Xypher

DuckGod

Waddle Waddle
★ Donor ★
Aug 1, 2017
the Duckpond
Xypher
2e4lvm.jpg

Last edited:

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
Top 6 Pictures (unranked, not in order) are from:
Georgethejungle
Waddles ♫ ||-//
Sanxis
Mom
Vanille (for Both)
Mifil (Try to beat him if you want to get the 1st price) ;)

don't be discouraged if you do not see your name here, you can post more than 1 MEME for BETTER results!!! (but don't exaggerate) and may find a way to the top!

Also, concerning the Credits, the Winners will have to wait until the store maintenance is over. (I LOST ALL MY CREDITS... :blobthump: )

Reactions: DuckGod

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
So, the results are here ! ! ! !

The 3rd Price goes tooooo:

Vanille! (based on Originality)

2nd Price goes tooooo:

Mom! (based towards the Wonderland Community+Ratings)

And the 1st Price goes tooooo:

Mifil! (based on other users' ratings)

Find me on Discord ( @(W)reckless|Reckless Flute Guy ) to claim your Prizes I will Send you your Credits (1st and 2nd) once we meet in-game (You may add me on Steam or Vice Versa)

And note: I can be busy during weekdays and don't usually play TF2, but I do use Discord everyday

Reactions: DuckGod
Status
Not open for further replies.