Accepted My appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

buyBread

Aug 30, 2017
/home
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
STEAM_0:0:419409402 https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=buyBread &advType=name

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Manually re-banned while you were migrating and then caught again for being in a Steam Group (that I didn't even really associate myself with). Original reason (a few months prior) was cheating after Xypher asked me to show him a certain cheat after he was unconvinced of it being updated. Afterwards, me being like 13 or something, I then proceeded ignored his very generous warning of Staff joining the server.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I don't really cheat anymore nor even when I did, did I bother with taking adderall to be able to perceive cheating against regular players as a "fun activity", unlike most other cheaters. My only other instance of cheating on Wonderland was for the funny among us meme you pulled on me after I left the Staff team in the most immature way possible, for which I hold no grudges against anyone. If you plan on bringing up things like my friends or other people who were loosely associated with me being toxic on your servers that one time, please recognise that I told them to stop literally the minute you've (8 at the time) informed me and even punished those who didn't heed my warnings, which, luckily, was only 1 person, so in technicality I helped you keep your servers clean of at least a few troublemakers. This matter doesn't concern like pretty much most of the current Staff team, so I'd like a response from either the man himself or those who know what I'm even talking about. If anyone relevant still takes offence to anything I said about them (or Wonderland) after my exodus during 2017, please recognise that I was 13 and that you did ruin my, an immature and loud 13 year old's, reputation for a few weeks with people who welcomed me with open arms, for which as I've said I hold no grudges (what I mean is that you should've expected a kid to be mad for this).

Status
Not open for further replies.