Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_mow3

Mar 23, 2020
Reason: racism

Why I should be unbanned: I would like to start off this by saying I have been thinking about what I have done almost every day for multiple years, quite literally, and have truly taken the time to look over my actions. To be blunt I said some extremely racist stuff however I was never and still am not a racist in any way. I was and still am a stupid kid who made and still makes stupid decisions. The day I was gagged and muted I felt and still feel the full weight of my mute and gag, every day I join wonderland servers and cannot communicate with anybody. I understand a phase like this is inexcusable but a phase is all it was I realize I was extremely shitty for saying that stuff and nothing I can say or do can undo me saying it. I'm not like that anymore I originally said it as a joke now I see I was an edgy kid making edgy jokes that weren't even funny and for that, I was gagged and muted forever. It would be much appreciated if I was unmuted and gagged and I would never do anything like this again. I would just like to apologize for my actions and hope that that is not how I'm perceived by people. I wouldn't do any of that shit anymore and I originally did it for a laugh and I see that is not funny I truly believe I have changed since.

My bad

This is just my last appeal copied and pasted because I didn't respond to my previous one soon enough.

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
Hey there; Since it has been a while since your silencing and considering your previous appeal could've ended with being accepted if you'd answer it in time, I am willing to remove your silence;

However, if you are found to be breaking rules again, the punishment will not be appealable.

Do you accept that condition?

Status
Not open for further replies.