My application for Admin (TF2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2021
  1. Your Steam ID: 76561199096413995
  2. Your Discord Handle: 816479489772486666
  3. Where are you from? (Timezone/Country): Alvin, TX 77511
  4. Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I have a perfectly working microphone
  5. When are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?: All the time unless I'm busy working around my house
  6. Which Wonderland.tf server(s) do you usually play on and what time?: WonderLand Combat Surfing
  7. Have you ever held an administrator/moderator position for another community?: Yes, I have
    • If so, what position did you hold, what were your duties, and for how long?: for the [F+m], I've been an admin since Febuary
    • Do you have experience using SourceMod?: No, not really
  8. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server/Forum/Discord Moderator will affect the community?: Well, Usually I like being an admin to help people get rid of bullys and Toxic Players and hackers that ruin peoples fun
  9. What have you done to improve WonderLand so far, and what do you plan to do further as staff?: Honestly I haven't thought about that yet
  10. Why should we accept you into the team?: Cause I know how it feels to have fun ruined, so I want to be admin, so I ca get rid of hackers and bullys and toxic players
  11. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?: No, I have nothing else to tell ya'll

HPRocket

Honorary Member ★
Nov 26, 2020
The United States of America
Hello!
You are in the wrong subforum for your application. (You are also missing the first part with the requirements).

Please refer to the first link for a guide on how to properly apply, and use the second link to post your application in the right subforum.
Good luck!

https://wonderland.tf/forums/applications.10/

Status
Not open for further replies.