- Apr 14, 2018
- No VAC/Game ban(s) on record | Info [ ✔ ]
- Clean [+]SteamREP | https://steamrep.com/search?q=76561198126763359 [ ✔ ]
- No active bans on the community. | Info [ ✔ ]
- Member in our steam group | Info [ ✔ ]
- At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✘ ]
- Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours [ ✔ ] (~915h)
- Server connection time: 36+ hours [ ✔ ] *
- Team player with great communication skills (English) [ ✔ ] *
- No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ✔ ]
- No private Steam profile.* [ ✔ ]
- Active on the forums.* (At least +10 posts!) [ ✔ ]
Age (dd/mm/yy): 17/04/2004
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): ~10
Will you be able to help donate monthly?: Since I am only 14 I don't think I could donate
1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
CEST monday-friday - 2 pm - 10 pm
CEST saturday/sunday - full day
UTC monday-friday - 12 pm - 8 pm
UTC saturday/sunday - full day
2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
Yes I help an admin on my friends servers but it was some time before so i don't remember much.
I held 3 admin positions and 1 mod position before, but it was when i first began tf2 ~4 yrs ago. (yes, I was 10 at the time.)
3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
I hope that it will effect the community in a positive way. I want to be someone that people can rely on.
I also want to be someone people can have fun around and not be too strict with anyone.
I just want to help in any way possible.
4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
I would stop fights and arguments, and of course find cheaters/rule breakers. I don't have a main focus on what to make better, I just want to make the community better.
5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
Jailbreak and 2fort, I play on other ones as well but just less than these two.
I play whenever I can play tf2 as most my friends play on WL servers too.
6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
I had before and I think i kind of remember it now but I'll have to check this one again since it was long time ago.
7. How have you supported the community so far?:
Reported cheaters/Invited friends/resolved some fights on servers.
I can't donate as i already said I am too young.
8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
I think that I will effect the community in a positive way. As I stated before I just want to help as much as I can.
I mostly applied because many people on servers said i'd make a good admin.
9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
If you think I applied too early i urge you to vote -1, as its better to wait for a good staff member than to accept people who can't do it properly.