Declined My ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting a server unban/unmute/ungag appeal

1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I've been banned for being in steam group called "SpeedHook". So, like month ago my friend invited me to some groups and one of them was this group, so i joined, whatever. The group is empty without any posts and only some active members so group is practically worthless. (https://gyazo.com/7b1fd7dea72da9be6119915448c5188f) - here is screenshot. I've played on WonderLand NY Trading Server #2 FREE ITEMS! on 16th of may, this was last time i was active on the server. Today on 24th of may i wanted to join the server because i am bored and i got dissapointed that i am banned. So i checked bans.wonderland.tf and bans.elysium.tf if i am there. I didn't find any ban that could been placed on me.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I've got banned for being part of dead group and i want to get unbanned because i did nothing wrong against the server or community and i just want to play again on that good server with friends and find some people to trade with when my 15 day trade hold expire.

For CS:GO and it was for detection of LJXD Changer Beta - External Skin Changer which vac back then detected as 3rd party program which was detected after few days. i didnt know that and got vac banned
Post automatically merged:

sometimes people -rep my profile when i tried high ping interp thing as spy in some games but it was sometimes hard to hit

but mainly im demo and pyro main

it was like 3 months ago and i was bored and i was learning bit by bit how to play dodgeball because that script was hotkey when rocket pass my flamethrower and i held the key then it airblast, im now pretty good dodgeball player because after i got banned i stopped using scripts and went on panda and now im in top 150 players in there. it helped me to learn play dodgeball cuz often i was just playing rounds without using it and trying my skill. highest i got legitimatelly was 256 mp/h rocket.

if you want you can watch me play on panda's dodgeball server and i can prove you that im not using it anymore , though, script was unusable after few updates valve made because they updated localization files and script got pretty much destroyed

and as i said i play pyro pretty much only in pub's mainly for team like pybro or w+m1 phlog pyro, i play demo,spy, soldier mainly.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
You have used scrips on other communities before, and you are also associated with a steam group related to cheaters. There is little reason to think you may not use them again, potentially on our servers.
For these reasons your ban will remain.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.