Invalid My ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2020
I was banned for using a semi-nsfw hentai spray and shooting stickybombs at the boobs, then proceeded to laugh at it. I am sorry for the incident for I was very horny that time. Please unban me, and I assure you I will never do it again

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
To be clear, you're currently able to connect to a wonderland.tf server and play, correct? Through investigation, you aren't currently banned here, nor on any similar named communities. The punishment you may be appealing is a spray-ban, for the reason you've explained above.

However, no evidence of this is available, and you may not have been punished whatsoever. Unless the steam account you're appealing for is a different account, there's no troubles here.

Can you confirm that it is the steam account linked to the forums that you're attempting to appeal for?

Failure to respond within 24 hours will result in an automatic closing of your appeal.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Ah! Well, no worries, I think I know what the problem was. WLN rejects names that are purely characters or non-text symbols, and i notice your name has plain been a lenny face in the past. To correct the problem all you have to do is have a name that doesnt have most non text symbols. examples of symbols that you wont have trouble with are as follows: ( : * , . ; : )

Though you will need actual words in your name. So, in this instance, you aren't actually banned, so i'll close this thread. I hope i've been able to solve your problem! Please bear in mind the word in gray text below is not a comment about you, purely the status of the appeal.

Invalid

Status
Not open for further replies.