TF2 my birthday is tomorrow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
A. Nobody cares if you say your birthday is tomorrow, say it the day of, otherwise it just looks attention seeking
B. Do something else besides be on the fourms, nothing is stopping you from getting new friends or doing something else
C. Wtf are you doing the vaccine was approved for people over the age of 5 like 3 months ago?
Riley's kinda a bit right-
You're treating this website like a chat-room. This isn't a chat-room, this is a forum. All you do is say a few words, wait for a reply and then provide a short reply, then wait again... All day long.
A. im not looking for attention asshole my birthday is actually tomoroq B. no. its my life and i decide what to do about it C. i gotta wait until my parents vaccinate me
Try not to be arrogant. We know it's your life and you are trying your best out there.
We are just giving you good advice as you're very young and we rarely find active users below the age of 14 here.
Since it's your birthday tomorrow (or today, idk), you can at least take a break from the internet, help someone in doing something, help in making lunch/dinner, organize your own little special birthday party among yourselves...
The best thing you can do in quarantine is to talk to people you know IRL, whether they are from your household or from school. If you got no one to talk to or finding it difficult, read something informative or entertaining.

About the vaccine, I don't have anything to say. Just do what you gotta do.

This is not the regular troller Floot speaking. This is me. And I'm serious. Try to cope.
You can take my advice into consideration or ignore it. It's your choice.
:)

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
Riley's kinda a bit right-
You're treating this website like a chat-room. This isn't a chat-room, this is a forum. All you do is say a few words, wait for a reply and then provide a short reply, then wait again... All day long.

Try not to be arrogant. We know it's your life and you are trying your best out there.
We are just giving you good advice as you're very young and we rarely find active users below the age of 14 here.
Since it's your birthday tomorrow (or today, idk), you can at least take a break from the internet, help someone in doing something, help in making lunch/dinner, organize your own little special birthday party among yourselves...
The best thing you can do in quarantine is to talk to people you know IRL, whether they are from your household or from school. If you got no one to talk to or finding it difficult, read something informative or entertaining.

About the vaccine, I don't have anything to say. Just do what you gotta do.

This is not the regular troller Floot speaking. This is me. And I'm serious. Try to cope.
You can take my advice into consideration or ignore it. It's your choice.
:)
well tbh i dont really know the difference between a chatroom and a forum and for the birthday i will celebrate it with parents and siblings. cant really make anything that isnt a sandwich i do like the idea of making my birthday party but im pretty sure my parents wouldnt let me. i dont really have a lot of thing to say in my family so this reddit based website is basically my social existence also about the reading stuff. i hate reading. but i sure do get information and entertainment on youtube. also i do appreciate you actually helping me without saying get a life... oh wait nvm

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
well tbh i dont really know the difference between a chatroom and a forum and for the birthday i will celebrate it with parents and siblings. cant really make anything that isnt a sandwich i do like the idea of making my birthday party but im pretty sure my parents wouldnt let me. i dont really have a lot of thing to say in my family so this reddit based website is basically my social existence also about the reading stuff. i hate reading. but i sure do get information and entertainment on youtube. also i do appreciate you actually helping me without saying get a life :troll:
If you clearly don't know the difference between a chatroom and a forum, then don't browse this section of the internet.

Putting ":troll:" at the end of your argument does not validate it, nor do we find it funnier for that matter

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
yeah, exactly. But even then I don't spend my entire life gaining 100 pounds a day and seeking attention all day like you are.

Go outside, get friends, and don't become another person who will be miserable. You are 13 years old and you still have time to make the most of your childhood.

Also I'm an adult unlike your ass, so how about you "shush"
HOLY SHIT HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY I CANT GET OUT ITS FUCKING FREEZING AND IM SCARED THAT I MIGHT GET COVID I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE MY FRIENDS ARE RN I AM MAKING A CHILDHOOD BUT PEOPLE LIKE U ARE RUINING IT

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
HOLY SHIT HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY I CANT GET OUT ITS FUCKING FREEZING AND IM SCARED THAT I MIGHT GET COVID I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE MY FRIENDS ARE RN I AM MAKING A CHILDHOOD BUT PEOPLE LIKE U ARE RUINING
If you can afford a setup to be able to post on these forums and chatrooms, then with that logic you should be able to afford a winter jacket.
Scared to get COVID? Get the vaccine, or tell your parents to bring you to your local vaccination site.
Don't know where your friends are? Call them, see how they are doing.
Don't have friends? Make new ones :)

We're not the ones ruining your childhood, it's YOU who is ruining your own childhood.
Moody is right, this is an addiction bud, you need help.

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
If you can afford a setup to be able to post on these forums and chatrooms, then with that logic you should be able to afford a winter jacket.
Scared to get COVID? Get the vaccine, or tell your parents to bring you to your local vaccination site.
Don't know where your friends are? Call them, see how they are doing.
Don't have friends? Make new ones :)

We're not the ones ruining your childhood, it's YOU who is ruining your own childhood.
Moody is right, this is an addiction bud, you need help.
1. i need to wait bc my parent are one of those facebook obsessed people. and they dont really trust the vaccine 2. im pretty sure 12 year olds dont have phone numbers and 3. if u want i can take a whole day without wifi or internet or on the pc. also its def u guys that are ruining my late childhood

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
1. i need to wait bc my parent are one of those facebook obsessed people. and they dont really trust the vaccine 2. im pretty sure 12 year olds dont have phone numbers and 3. if u want i can take a whole day without wifi or internet or on the pc. also its def u guys that are ruining my late childhood
I got my first phone when I was 11.
Your parents are facebook obsessed, well no wonder they don't care that you're on your ass probably developing hemorrhoids
Your childhood isn't about using your computer. When I was your age I went outside and had a life. We're not ruining your childhood, again. You're ruining it yourself by forcing yourself to see our conversations, and luckily I have a cure for that.

Cure: Log off of this site
Post automatically merged:

Another reminder, this is not harassment, this is us trying to encourage you to change your life.

If you ignore this and continue trying to become another actor on TLC, then that's on you.

We STRONGLY recommend you probably log off of the forums and not post until you're probably 14 or 15, when that's when most runts like you mature.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fiz

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
I got my first phone when I was 11.
Your parents are facebook obsessed, well no wonder they don't care that you're on your ass probably developing hemorrhoids
Your childhood isn't about using your computer. When I was your age I went outside and had a life. We're not ruining your childhood, again. You're ruining it yourself by forcing yourself to see our conversations, and luckily I have a cure for that.

Cure: Log off of this site

Another reminder, this is not harassment, this is us trying to encourage you to change your life.

If you ignore this and continue trying to become another actor on TLC, then that's on you.

We STRONGLY recommend you probably log off of the forums and not post until you're probably 14 or 15, when that's when most runts like you mature.
straight up i remember i had the samsung galaxy s4 back when it was the best phone. also yea. the reason why u prob didnt get a phone until ur 11 its bc u were a 90's ked or early 20's kids. i was from 2009 when i was a kid parents realized they can give their kids an ipad with angry bird on it. and so they did it but with a phone and it had youtube. so basically thats also the reason why i can talk in english

Well, Happy 13th Birthday
Add me on Discord >Floot#4702<
:trolled:
yessir :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.