Declined My [Debatably] Wrongful Ban Appeal, and My Side to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzWolfzyy

Feb 10, 2020
So I'd first off like to thank the Chill Admin/Staff member who suggested that I created the appeal to get unbanned and informed me about WHY i was banned.

However the reason confuses me, And let me explain why in a long story then turned short, I'm an avid player of TF2, i've seen the game at its best and worst, and There are many thing I'll encourage and dis-encourage.

New players learning to trade, Yes, New players trying new things to get better naturally, Definitely.

People to cheat and have an unfair advantage, Never, People to pose as another person to get them wrongfully banned, Definitely not.

And I'd like to clear the air and Clarify, I was banned for having an "Alt" account that was cheating, I'd like to point out, that I no longer have any alt accounts and haven't had any for a long time, (I'd like to say around 2 or 3 months now I've been on my ONLY account, I used to have accounts for Trading TF2/CSGO items, but As stated prior, I no longer have them because I decided that it got to be too much to make sure every account was secured, so I sold off most of the inventories for the accounts and whatever was left I gave away to random players on servers, Some servers of which happened to be wonderland servers), While I DON'T have any Alt accounts, I DO have a younger brother who I let play on my laptop because he gets bored quite easily and he has his own account(s), And on top of that, He's the one out of the two of us that has actually recieved an actual VACban for aimbotting on CSGO, so I would imagine that you can understand why I myself am surprised to find out i'm banned for something that I am completely against, and take every measure possible to avoid doing let alone associating myself with, Because cheating ruins the game for not only yourself but the people who are trying to play and enjoy it.

I understand this seems more like an "excuse" or a go to "Escape" reason, but I can assure you that if you sat down with me in a discord call and spoke with me, you'll know I'm not a person that avidly advocates cheating, let alone myself doing it.

This isn't my first time having to appeal to a ban that isn't warranted towards myself, so I am completely aware that I am required to apologize and appeal for "having an Alt that I used to cheat" [Despite the fact I hate cheaters with a flaming passion] so, I, ItzWolfzyy, Do Deeply apologize for "Cheating with an Alt Account" [That I don't even have] and I can certainly hope that the staff can find it within themselves to forgive me [I mean, I would assume it would be capable to do seeing as it was more of an assumption based ban, but no shade/no smoke to you guys, you're just doing your jobs], I still deeply love Wonderland Servers [At least for TF2, I have yet to see if you guys have any other game based servers]

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
A throwaway account used for cheating was caught on our servers. I checked what accounts had the same IP address as it and banned all of them. One of these accounts is the one you are appealing on.

Please explain your association with all of these accounts:
Again, they all have the exact same IP as you.

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

ItzWolfzyy

Feb 10, 2020
A throwaway account used for cheating was caught on our servers. I checked what accounts had the same IP address as it and banned all of them. One of these accounts is the one you are appealing on.

The second link is my Brother Jack, The one that Recieved the VACaction for Cheating on CSGO.

I would assume the other two belong to him because he's made a different account that I can link you to that he no longer even uses anymore.

I'm being 100% and upfront with you, I hate cheaters and I'm deeply offended that I was lumped in under the category of such trash "players" under an assumption.

There's a difference between someone who's genuinely concerned about why they're banned for something they aren't even aware of and someone who just wants unbanned because they're gonna do it again, and that difference is the remorse, I'm genuinely confused and I [Just like yourself] want to get down to why my only account is banned from playing on your servers, You can ask any of the regulars on the Achievement_Idle_Awsomebox maps that I have never once considered cheating, let alone on an account that I've worked on.
Post automatically merged:

Look man, I'm not asking you to believe me, nor am I asking you to not look into details, I get that it is extremely fishy especially since the other accounts have the same IP as me.

I just really like playing on Wonderland and its really confusing for me to know that I have a ban for something Im no part of, So at this point I'm just losing hope and practically giving up on wanting to appeal for it, Wonderland is the only string of servers that let me Meme freely and make new friends through the memes.

and I get that you have a lot of people who half the time get banned for good reason, come to try and sell you some fabricated story about "oh it wasn't me" or "It was this person that took my account", I know that my word means practically nothing since I have the ban, but I am honestly, deeply, and sincerely telling you that I had nothing to do with the account that got banned for cheating on your servers, and I'm willing to bet If you could tell me when the ban was issued, I can tell you what it was I was doing, Before and After the ban was issued to all the accounts.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
As you have said, we do receive the sibling excuse a lot on ban appeals. So, while I have read all of your reply, that doesn't change how tenuous this excuse is. The excuse of a brother rule-breaking and resulting in a ban is one that has been given a lot and turned out to false a lot too. This situation honestly doesn't seem any different, because there are many similarities between you and an alt account used for cheating on our servers:
  • Same binds.
Alt account used for cheating that used a "*whips in white*" bind.
Xdbiln1.png

Your main account using that same bind a day later:
VwTk1Ca.png
  • Grammatically, you and the alt's info box are similar (both of you use comma splicing and uniquely capitalize words).
  • You played ~40 min after the alt did.
FHBKPv0.png

Last message of the alt, which was at 01:43:25 GMT+0100 on Feb 06, 2020.

Pm8l9OH.png

First message of you on that same day which is at 02:25:48 GMT+0100.

With all of this in mind, I believe you are guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Even if this was all still your brother, I couldn't easily unban your IP since your brother could still create alt accounts to cheat on our servers.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.