Accepted My false ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

iggyAnimations

Amphetamine'd
Jan 25, 2019
Croatia
So I reported a player named "Luigi" With my own reasoning and he left 2 minutes after I reported. I reported him in the first place because he became warden and locked him self in the cells while he was last guard. I don't know if thats allowed or not so I reported. If thats allowed then let me get punished, if its not allowed please unban me. I sincerely apologize for the report if its false. Urs trully....Iggy
Post automatically merged:

Here is the link: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=iggyAnimations&Submit=Search

Reactions: Floot and Cena

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
I have banned you because you have put "Bruh ur really doing this?" as your custom /calladmin reason, which I have considered as a troll reason.
Anything you want to say about that?

iggyAnimations

Amphetamine'd
Jan 25, 2019
Croatia
I am really sorry becausr of that, I thot that I was speaking in chat and didnt realize that it was a reasoning why. I sad "Bruh u really doing this" because I thot i was speaking with the reporter person Luigi. My depest apologie - iggy (I typed this on mobilne do sorry for grammar)

Reactions: Floot

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
Considering the fact that I have recieved evidence of Luigi's rule-breaking, and that what you are saying is very likely to be the truth I've decided to unban you.
Be more careful next time.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.