My First Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimmy

Popular Member
Jan 24, 2020
The Eingineer is a community-created cosmetic item for the Engineer. It hides Engineer's default hardhat and replaces the Engineer's head with a team-colored canary bird head with a pair of safety goggles, similar to that of Ein.

The head comes with fully-enabled facial flexing for voice commands and responses.

This item can only be worn around Halloween or during a Full Moon; at other times of the year, it does not appear in gameplay, unless the server has Halloween mode enabled. However, it can be equipped at any time and can still be viewed on the loadout screen even when it is not visible during games.

The Eingineer was contributed to the Steam Workshop.

Reactions: OzDaBoz

Xohu

Jul 28, 2020
Greetings! I am giving an Eingineer away to whoever writes the best reply explaining what their favourite bird head is and why.

Giveaway ends on 11th November. Good luck!
Every single bird head are my favourite for different reasons, and I will explain why

-Medimedes is my favorite as it encapsulates the complete opposite of medic, Complete psychopath Vs. Friendliest dude ever
-Chicken Kiev is my favorite as it is a staple friendly misc
-Eingineer as it is hilarious AF to see the smartest merc with a bird head
-Freedom Feathers as it is patrotism personified

Note: I can't really explain Sir Shootsalot or Avian Amante without saying "It is Sniper and Spy as Birds".
Note (Cont.): I doubt you will pick this, but I tried,

Status
Not open for further replies.