My first time getting Scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix:))

May 28, 2019
Blood Banker Strangifier, ''CATS LOVE ONE OVERPOWERED Scatter Gun'', The Breakneck Baggies, Taunt: Buy A Life, Strange Specialized Killstreak Silver Botkiller Knife Mk.II, The Exorcizor, The Deep Cover Operator, Strange Snowcapped, Autumn Mk.II Wrench, Festive Frontier Justice, Magistrate's Mullet, Rustic Ruiner Shotgun, Macabre Web Mk.II Medi Gun, Night Owl Sniper Rifle, The Southie Shinobi, Strange Festive Ambassador, Strange Dead Ringer, Strange Red-Tape Recorder, Cosa Nostra Cap, The Cut Throat Concierge, The Backstabber's Boomslang - These items right here are the ones i lost dearly to my heart...from a day that friends give u amazing stuff and u buying cool gear. it's that time that u get targeted. I hate being scammed because i hate losing my stuff.

this is a rant ofc.

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
oh shit, the whole bp?

excuse my swearing
Post automatically merged:

i remember getting scammed by a fake lotto site, i lost my aussie, my unusual, my professional ks, and a ticket

someone msged me saying they reported me for item dup but they didn't mean to and they told me to message this guy that he said was a steam mod and the fake mod scammed me
may i recommend you to pyrojoe?

Last edited:

Phoenix:))

May 28, 2019
oh shit, the whole bp?

excuse my swearing

i remember getting scammed by a fake lotto site, i lost my aussie, my unusual, my professional ks, and a ticket

may i recommend you to pyrojoe?
Yea my friend told me about Pyrojoe and kinda ish, i lost 21 items and most of them were stranges

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
I'm so poor that not only scammers, but beggars don't want to approach me...
nerd

Blood Banker Strangifier, ''CATS LOVE ONE OVERPOWERED Scatter Gun'', The Breakneck Baggies, Taunt: Buy A Life, Strange Specialized Killstreak Silver Botkiller Knife Mk.II, The Exorcizor, The Deep Cover Operator, Strange Snowcapped, Autumn Mk.II Wrench, Festive Frontier Justice, Magistrate's Mullet, Rustic Ruiner Shotgun, Macabre Web Mk.II Medi Gun, Night Owl Sniper Rifle, The Southie Shinobi, Strange Festive Ambassador, Strange Dead Ringer, Strange Red-Tape Recorder, Cosa Nostra Cap, The Cut Throat Concierge, The Backstabber's Boomslang - These items right here are the ones i lost dearly to my heart...from a day that friends give u amazing stuff and u buying cool gear. it's that time that u get targeted. I hate being scammed because i hate losing my stuff.

this is a rant ofc.
oh, btw can you send a image of the scam? (you can check your trade history)

Last edited:

Lolichu

★ F + L = E ★
★ Donor ★
Feb 25, 2019
you can't trust anyone online you know

That is wrong. I have a lot of people that i can trust. Especially one specific person that i gaved my two steam account's in which i invested like 750€ into. Yet he didn't betray me at all or anything. I've never met him in real life or anything, neither i know much about some personal information. He probably know's more over me than i over him. lul

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
That is wrong. I have a lot of people that i can trust. Especially one specific person that i gaved my two steam account's in which i invested like 750€ into. Yet he didn't betray me at all or anything. I've never met him in real life or anything, neither i know much about some personal information. He probably know's more over me than i over him. lul
sure, but my main point is anyone can mess up your account/items and betray you

Status
Not open for further replies.