Accepted my first Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198412100436

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
i checked my ban info and it said "advertising other servers"
but i was mic-spamming so idk how i was advertising other servers.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
i will not mic-spam EVER again. i am sincerly sorry for the past times i mic-spammed and after i get unbanned i will make sure to not do it again, and i really don't wanna stop playing wonderland.tf because its fun and i get to make a couple people ragequit if they are made out of salt.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You were banned for sharing the IP to a Pancakes.TF server, as sharing IPs to servers of different communities falls under our "Advertising other servers," rule. What is your reasoning to be unbanned/response to this, now that you know this information?

Furthermore, I agree that your tendency to mic-spam is an issue as well, and after briefly reviewing your chat-logs, I've also found various instances of racism (racial slurs & use of racial slur variations) along with player disrespect (insulting others). If I do happen to unban you, I would run the risk of you breaking any of these rules, so how can I ensure that you don't just cause trouble in these ways after I unban you? Perhaps you can promise to not break these rules again, and if you do, you will receive a hefty punishment.

May 30, 2018
wait what? i really don't recall advertising a server and yes i will not break the rules BUT just to make sure put a 1 week mute on me. one thing the instances of the disrespect and racism i was in a bad mood at the time sorry about that

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Ok I've decided to unban you this one time, if you share IPs to servers of other communities, or otherwise advertise different servers/communities under any circumstances again, you will be banned without the chance to appeal.

Furthermore, as you requested/proposed, I will put a week mute on you and a 4 day gag on you (the week mute is also partially due to you admitting to micspamming). This week mute will be your last chance before a permanent mute, as in if you do happen to micspam again after this mute, you will be permanently muted. Further racism (like using racial slurs, variations on slurs like "nibba" [just to be clear, that word is disallowed], etc.) and disrespect towards others won't be tolerated either.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.