Declined My mute

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPAND DONG!!!!!

Forum Activist
Jan 29, 2020
Why I was ban: Spamming
Why I should be ban: When the so called "Spam" was done, it was in the point where all red/blues are dead and we continue in to the next round and all I said was "Number 15" in my impression of the man that said it. (not even a soundboard)

PS: The ban is in a image file

Attachments

• Screenshot (80).png
    Screenshot (80).png
    22.8 KB · Views: 6

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I was undercover on Jailbreak and saw you mic-spam multiple times throughout the round. It got to the point where multiple players were telling you to stop.

EXPAND DONG!!!!!

Forum Activist
Jan 29, 2020
wait not true. It was one person that said talk calm and normal and I did so I talked like that and if you think that me saying number 15 was mic spamming and I was talking in a normal voice then will all due respect I feel like you have a lack of knowledge.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I happened to record a demo of your mic-spamming, so here is an excerpt of it:

As you can see, two players started telling you to stop mic-spamming. Even if nobody told you to stop mic-spamming, though, you were still mic-spamming. I just mentioned the part about players getting fed up with you for emphasis of what you were doing.

Anyway, I see no compelling reason to unmute you, especially considering your punishment record and how you have numerous, previous mutes for mic-spam.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.