My old guide on rebelling

Should I remaster this piece of artwork?

• Nothing can beat the original, my guy. (Disagree)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • God no! It was absolutely terrible. (Strongly Disagree)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
View attachment 5558
I've had more than enough team wipes as a rebelling Heavy to know that this isn't entirely correct.
If the BLUs are bad, anything is possible. (I once singlehandedly ended a round after killing 8 people w/ the Fanowar)
Post automatically merged:

Seems like a nice guide to rebelling except (if you do remake it), you should want to go way more in-depth on demoknight, he's basically 50% of all rebellions and using strategies from any other class doesn't really work with him. Things like baiting guards away one by one to kill them and which classes on blue you want to watch out for would be cool to see on a guide like this one.

edit: after seeing malfunctions reply, the tier list is kinda wacky

View attachment 5560
in my opinion this makes more sense

scout has mobility letting him easily escape in most situations while demo has charge which lets him either trimp or just charge around corners for an easy getaway
medic has uber
spy can get a quick backstab on an unaware blue for an easy kill
sniper, heavy, and pyro are r e a l l y bad unless they slip away and get ammo. without ammo all of them are crippled by low health or speed
soldier and engi are just outclassed by everyone else

take all this with a grain of salt though as you might have different experiences than me with certain classes
Pyro's a jack of all trades. He is a bit tanker than scoot but slower. Still fast enough w/ the pj to escape. As for the rest, I completely agree.