My opinions on you

Gimsy

Forum Activist
Aug 13, 2020
England
weeeeeeeeeeee its the thing that happened 300000 times here, I'm here to make it 300001 sooo yeah comment down and I'll tell you what I think about you that includes:

1- Special nicknames I call you
2- What I think about you
3- What I think about our friendship
4- How much I love/care about you

and yeah have fun frenssssssssss

Gimsy

Forum Activist
Aug 13, 2020
England
weee casey starting off strong

1- adorable smol kirby
2- generally I think you're pretty cool and fun to talk with while being 1 of my best friends out there and sometimes even funny
3- I really love it alot, its 1 of the best ones I ever had (hope we stay friends as much as possibleeeeee)
4- considering you're 1 of my besties I love you to death and I care about you soooo damn much its hard to explain tbh wish you the best always caseyyy

Gimsy

Forum Activist
Aug 13, 2020
England
oh boy

1- admin aboozer
2- a rlly rlly nice person and quite actually funny most of the time I like them
3- I'm kinda glad with it cuz I found a funny generator I could use if I wanna laugh
4- when it comes to kek its sometimes hard to be serious with him but hey if anything's wrong yu bet I'll be 1 of the first peeps to ask about instantly :>

Gimsy

Forum Activist
Aug 13, 2020
England
Greetings!
haiiii

1- alecc the bred man
2- a wonderful person that always sparks joy in everyone's heart with black magic
3- while we aren't friends on discord (add meh) I'm rlly happy with ours tho even tho we never spoke in dms but still yu brought joy to me and it was rlly rlly nice from yu :>
4- okie ngl alex yu're 1 of the most peeps I care about a ton simply cuz of how much yu made me happy I like ye alot (stay awesome!)

Reactions: laptivv

Gimsy

Forum Activist
Aug 13, 2020
England
ah muffin

1- mooffin (I ain't changing it)
2- generally great at everything, they are nice, cool, sweet and wholesome (could get scary too but shush)
3- I'm happy with it and I actually have fun talking to yu even tho it isn't much but I like it nonetheless
4- for mooffin I care about him alot and I like him alot as a friend too they're a wonderful person stay awesome too mooffin :>

Gimsy

Forum Activist
Aug 13, 2020
England
hot damn lots of comments gonna get typing
Post automatically merged:

Monkey man. (I’m “Holy Bouncing Buddha” if that isn’t clear)
okie first bouncing buddha

1- bouncing buddy or flat out weirdo
2- they seem cool and nice but they're more focused on making weird jokes
3- once again wut friendship?
4- while yeah sometimes its annoying to deal with ya I'm still all ears if there's a problem meaning I do care just a tiny bit