My opinions on you

Gimsy

Forum Activist
Aug 13, 2020
England
o boi this gon be spicy

1- stinker or stroker pick 1 of them
2- meh haven't rlly seen them talk much in game they're more of a silent person wonder wut they do in their silence tho :blobthinking2:
3- wut friendship x3
4- do it care? nu it dont.
ps: since this is stinker mind saying hai to furofrick for meh? cheers.

nobody cares shut up please
da poop

1- da poop
2- ehh sure they're funny I'll give them that atleast
3- idk if ours counts as a friendship but its cool ig
4- I doubt he'll actual believe me for saying this but yeah I do care abit if there's a problem and ngl sometimes I like yur jokes soo cheers
Post automatically merged:

Gimsy thoughts
smug's thoughts

1- smuggy or just smug
2- imo they look like a rlly cool person that's fun to hang out with sometime
3- I am actually quite happy with ours, its fun even tho we don't talk that much
4- since they're rlly nice I like them alot and I care more than alot for them 9 times out of 10 :>

you already know who it is
amogus

1- amogus vid spammer in dms
2- even tho they ghosted me when I asked for my reward they're still a nice and fun person, they're cool and sweet
3- its actually pretty nice and funny I like it a ton like srsly stay on my friends list or I'll break yur ghost neck
4- boi if yu don't see me as 1 of the first peeps to ask about yu then call me judy
Post automatically merged:

and last 1 I'll type for now

1- ew nero
2- he's nicen't but at the same time he's cringen't.
3- idk how we even started this friendship but its smh and ew and I hate it alot (I'm joking nero pls stay yur children will starve without yu :<<<<)
4- well nero goes into those peeps that I hate and like at the same time meaning I rlly care about him alot and I wish him the greatest

Last edited:

Gimsy

Forum Activist
Aug 13, 2020
England
kitty bun

1- karmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
2- 1 of the cutest girls and 1 of best peeps I've ever known in my life
3- I love it alotttttttttttttttttt I want this friendship to stay forever and never end.
4- bruh I fucking love yu a ton like srsly karma thankies for everything and I love yu till the end bestieeeeeeee:katlove2:

• Wow
Reactions: k4rma

Gimsy

Forum Activist
Aug 13, 2020
England
wtf did i miss
nuthing

1- meru hater smh
2- they seem like a nice person and pretty fun to talk with sometime
3- idk if we could rlly call ours a "friendship" but eh it isn't bad sooooo idk
4- since I'm a bitch that cares about peeps even if they're smh I do say I care a teeeeny tiny bit nothing too special tho

za funni

1- spencer or froge but I like spencer more
2- yet another nice and fun to talk with person
3- I actually like it alot we could spend more time together and it would be even better
4- if anything's up be sure that I'll be there asap for yu since I like yu and I care about yu alot soo

Gimsy

Forum Activist
Aug 13, 2020
England
bad maid......
its gwar gura*

1- englishn't or budget gura
2- I can't rlly tell of anything cuz understanding them in the first place is abit of a task
3- I'm certainly sure we don't have an actual friendship for guud reasons so
4- eh I while its abit hard to care if I don't understand anything but I'll still try my best ig so maybe I care a tiny bit

Gimsy

Forum Activist
Aug 13, 2020
England
are you still dating furorek
poggers

1- cringy toddler #0038
2- stay far away from this person if yu value yur cringe meter not reaching above 1000
3- 404 friendship.exe not found.
4- from my perspective toddlers and children are a waste of my time/care soooooo yeah needless to say that.
ps tell yur bf feesh to git gud next time alright? cheers darling