Grumpy

May 26, 2020
Player C
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:554914601
Steam3 ID [U:1:1109829202]

Invoked on 2020-06-28 12:00:58
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Multiple VAC banned, throwaway accounts on IP.
Banned from Web Ban
Total Bans No previous bans
Appealing my permanent server ban.

My ban link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I have been banned for avoiding punishment and also having multiple VAC bans on my IP address. Since this ban I have been caught ban evading further to play with my friends.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I feel as though you should unban me due to the fact that although I may have VAC bans on my IP they are not mine, for this reason I felt it was unjust to ban me for having VAC bans. I live in a household of ten, This includes both my parents and my six brothers (I also have two sisters but that is irrelevant.). I am the second youngest of my siblings and they are the ones that have gotten me into Team Fortress 2, I also picked up the alias Grumpy from one of them.
First of all, I would like to ask if there is anyway to prove that those bans are not on my PC? I can show you my setup and then theirs if you would like. I know it’s stupid but this would mean a lot if you could find a way for me to prove it to you.
Secondly, I have made a huge number of friends within Wonderland.TF, hence the ban evasion when really I should’ve been here, writing this appeal. The real reason I didn’t come here was because I read an appeal that said ‘We have no tolerance to cheating on alts. Appeal denied’ and I thought that this meant that I would have no chance of getting accepted as I would have no proof that I didn’t cheat or didn’t get the VAC bans on some alt accounts that I had made. This made me feel like I was backed into a corner and not going to lie it felt bad. What felt bad was that I had made a donation, quite a large donation for me, into a server that I really had no say in what happened, and rightfully so. You are the people entrusted with staff. I just thought, assumed maybe, that I had some kind of chance or maybe a hearing I strongly disagree with the thought that people that pay should get special treatment but I do think that maybe people should think about how they have invested into the community.
Another reason I was so quick to ban evade was the feeling of unjust due to the fact that I have never cheated and I have put so many hours into Team Fortress 2 just to be called a cheater makes me quite frustrated.
I would also like to apologise to 8. I know I lied to you and I lied because I was thinking about myself and didn’t want to get in anymore trouble and I thought if I could harmlessly play with my friends then that would be fine, I just thought that as I wasn’t hurting anyone and everyone was getting what they wanted then it would be okay.
As said, I am happy to help provide evidence or proof in anyway possible.

Grumpy

May 26, 2020
At the time of this I was curious about the whole aim-bot as it was coming up in the media very frequently and so I went on to this server, not to cause harm, but to just see as I am genuinely a curious person I found out what it was like then turned it off as i did not like how you are not the one playing and it means nothing when you play with it on... I then found out and have never done it again. I know this was very stupid of me but I now know that this was a ridiculous thing to do and as you can see, I have no SMAC bans on Wonderland as it is the community I find the best and the one that actually sparked with me. I am very sorry for this and as you can see I have not done it since and will not ever do it again. I understand it if you need to keep my ban there for some time but I would never cheat again.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
So you have accounts connected to you with vac bans which you claim are siblings, meanwhile your own account has been banned on two other communities for hacking. Those alts also have the name Grumpy which you claim would be a sibling. Either way they definitely have a relationship to you. Therefore I cannot possibly believe your claim that it is a sibling who owned those accounts. Furthermore you lying and avoiding your ban was not alright. You actually lied in this appeal, claiming you never cheated yet you have been banned on two other communities, how I can believe you've never cheated on wonderland? Based off your word? Well that's hard to believe with several alt accounts with vac bans and two other bans for cheating. You will remained banned. We do not tolerate cheating nor do we tolerate avoiding bans.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.