Accepted My perma ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was playing on a Wonderland 2Fort server and was on for a couple of hours. During my time playing people would come and go as usual. Back to the point. While playing, I had a, not so family friendly spray. As a usual on the server, there are many people who do the same. I can't exactly recall any specifically, but I've seen my fair share of NSFW sprays. Someone must have reported my spray on the forums, leading to my perm ban from all servers. I haven't played TF2 for a while after that time, but I noticed I was banned and decided to investigate, leading me here writing this Ban Appeal today.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
At the time of playing I thought it would be funny to have a spray of my own to just randomly place around the map. Looking back I will admit that what I did wasn't okay to do. I have done many things in my life, IRL, and on the internet, that make me cringe, and even sometimes look back onto with regret. I understand that this ban is due to myself breaking a rule with full acknowledgement of my rule breaking and I would like to make a statement saying, that while I broke this rule, I have never broken any other rule, I have never been banned from Wonderland before, and that I am making a promise to never break any rules, on purpose, again.

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
Hello, reading through your appeal has convinced me into giving you a second chance since it is true that you've never caused any problems in our servers despite having a considerable amount of hours here. Do make sure that this doesn''t happen again though.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.