• Sufficient English skills. [ ✔ |
  • Server connection time: 48+ hours [ ✔ |
  • Owning and actively using a discord account [ ✔ |
  • No private Steam profile. [ ✔ |
  • Sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ posts!) [ ✔ |
* = mandatory requirement

Personal Information:

Age (dd/mm/yy): Your Answer: 01/06/2001
SteamID64: (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085785769/)
Do you have a working microphone?: Your Answer: yes
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): Your Answer:7
Will you be able to help donate monthly?: Your Answer: unfortunately i cant

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:

Your Answer: normally i would be all day but for just in case
a schedule i can confidently stick to would be : 5pm -11pm UTC within this timezone.

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
Your Answer: unfortunately no, although with some time an unpolished rock as i am, i believe i can become a ruby ,

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
Answer here.
im confident it will be a positive one, since the staff team is small compared to relatively how many wonderland servers there are and on the forums i just keep being myself :commenting on stuff sometimes suggesting and overall talking if i have any concerns (although this was on the discord ill still think it counts) like the no suicide misconception on jailbreak when some people thought that you could restrict suicides. but in the end we cleared it up and you cant restrict suicide if anyone who thinks you can restrict suicides on jailbreak and is reading please take note of this also the people who claim dr denial after a guard suicides .

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
Answer here.
well i would enforce and inform/warn any rules breakers (specially jailbreak) but jailbreak isn't the only servers i see need help, on some of the trading servers where some people try to advertise but someone is mic spamming so no one can hear his pitch also i've seen my own share of sentries at spawn points but the main point is that instead reporting it and hoping a admin can come on time before he leaves i would be right there to warn/ punish him .

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
Answer here. i like to play on jailbreak uk and jailbreak custom i also go on trading servers like minecraft realms and trading minecraft ,i also sometimes well actually rarely suits better go on a 2fort server and just play.

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
Answer here.
since i haven't been an admin my answer is no but i'm confident and ready to learn be it on my own or through asking and experiencing.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
Answer here. well i typically report people through the server plugin but i will sometimes report someone on the discord or directly to an admin like when i reported the abusive heavy to mycin besides i have corrected people that come from others servers thinking that wonderland servers have the same rules like some people just come and thin that dr is optionally but i just tell them that is mandatory and refer them to the forum rules, also on trading servers some people will come that are new to trading and i explain and tell them how much something may be worth or any concerns like how does steam trading card trading work

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
Answer here.
although i don't know how source mod works yet, i'm sure that if you give me a chance and some time to learn source mod i'm pretty confident i can be just as helpful any of the other staff members

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
you may be able to tell that from the app that punctuation may not be my strong suit but i swear i can talk fluently and write coherent sentences besides that, i love playing games just as any of you guys, i'm a weeb favorite anime is your lie in April, and i cant wait for borderlands 3 to come out, also thanks for the time to review my app

Last edited:

Sanxis

Symmetra rework will fail
Admin ★
You have joined the forum couple of months ago but started posting on June 2. Your post count is barely above the minimum but your connection time is good enough. Although there is something that worries me :

im confident it will be a positive one,
Is this how you claim that your acceptance will be a positive one ? How would you explain these then ?

r1.png
r2.png
r4.png
r5.png
r6.png
r7.png
r3.png
My vote is no

Xanerino

Am I doing it right?
Admin ★
This application is, quite frankly, very poor. Added to that, you have no prior experience and nothing about you really stands out. Your chat logs also contain instances of insulting other users, such as: https://i.imgur.com/MRJckXF.png

Suffice to say, I'll be giving a no.

i do understand your concern on those although it may seem harsh sometimes it does get super annoying when someone doesnt listen or just kill you because you rebeled and killed them and just keeps killing you over and over and over or when sometimes your blue teammates just free kill and its so unfair because people are trying to play normally but they have misconception of the rules from other servers so after telling them like 10 times they still wont listen also i know using the word " retarded " makes it even worse and what i said was not good but they just say the most awful things or just come on the server to free kill basically its just so frustrating sometimes and understand your choice thanks for reading the app

Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
its just so frustrating sometimes
Being staff can be very frustrating, but you can't go around calling people names. On top of that, the application is short and nothing really stood out to me one it so I'll be giving you a -1 good luck.

Being staff can be very frustrating, but you can't go around calling people names. On top of that, the application is short and nothing really stood out to me one it so I'll be giving you a -1 good luck.
thanks for the feed back ill try to make it better next time

Vriska

(vriska)
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
-1 from comments above

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
  • Immature and disrespectful comments in chat-logs (however given they're mostly from April/March, it seems like you've already improved your behavior, which I will credit you for, but nonetheless they are inexcusable).
  • Application is mediocre and overall nothing really stands out about you that makes me want to consider you, besides being an active player with an improved attitude who seemingly knows the rules well enough. I will say though that I don't really know you that well anyway, so that may play a part in my verdict. Though, the no previous admin experience doesn't help.
Overall, I encourage that you improve your activity on Discord & forums, and get to know staff better. Prove yourself to have desirable qualities such as a good attitude, mature when need be, frequent activity, great knowledge of the rules, etc. that will convince me you are a good asset to the staff team.

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
No way

• Immature and disrespectful comments in chat-logs (however given they're mostly from April/March, it seems like you've already improved your behavior, which I will credit you for, but nonetheless they are inexcusable).
  • Application is mediocre and overall nothing really stands out about you that makes me want to consider you, besides being an active player with an improved attitude who seemingly knows the rules well enough. I will say though that I don't really know you that well anyway, so that may play a part in my verdict. Though, the no previous admin experience doesn't help.
Overall, I encourage that you improve your activity on Discord & forums, and get to know staff better. Prove yourself to have desirable qualities such as a good attitude, mature when need be, frequent activity, great knowledge of the rules, etc. that will convince me you are a good asset to the staff team.
welll thanks for the feed back ill try to do just that and maybe learn sourcemod before reapplying

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
Admin ★
No

Madi

Head-Admin
Head-Admin ★★
Application declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.