Declined My TF2 ban appeal for JB

Ashii

Feb 11, 2019
As I know I was not given a chance to simply just get my VIP feature revoked I was banned for votebanning randomly one person when an admin was on,im not going to lie and say I didn't,but everyday there are free killers,toxic people,and people who have broken rules far worse,and I get banned for something like that without even getting a chance,I wish to appeal because I do like the TF2 servers you guys have and I apologize for the random votekick/ban I initiated,if so many others can get away with the preposterous things they do because admins don't get on when truly needed I don't see it fair I get banned instead of getting my privilege revoked,I didn't answer when asked who kicked because I know the admin must've known and I thought they were being sarcastic asking who did it,I also didn't respond to the reason why because I simply had no reason and I wasn't going to make one up,Im truly sorry and just wish to get back onto jailbreak and your other servers so please have some mercy on me for my mistake before an admin even came on yesterday I joined and helped vote ban a guy who was free killing without reason,that being off topic but please if you aren't going to have admins actively looking when people spam call them (because I see lots of !calladmin in chat when team killers and rule breakers do stuff I want a second chance,thank you for reading this and have a good morning.
Post automatically merged:

And yes I am a bit new and despite that still decided to buy VIP because I kinda like the community you guys run on TF2
Post automatically merged:

Forgot to link my steam profile,I just looked at the thread xypher put on appeals and realized I didn't put it so here https://steam community.com/profiles/76561198892585891

Last edited:

○omelet○

needs more pepper
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
your breakfast plate
Your VIP powers don’t exist just for you to mini-moderate on our servers as you please. What was concerning about you votebanning that player was that HE DID NOTHING WRONG, as far as I could tell. Not to mention if you’re willing to take matters into your own hands, I can’t say I believe that you won’t do it again. Also, the fact that you’re unfamiliar with our VIP rules doesn’t help your case.
I get your argument about admins not being as active to help, but that gives you no excuse to suddenly voteban players when you feel like it.
In short, I’m not removing your ban since it only extends to a day and gives you time to actually look at our VIP guidelines and learn from your mistake(s)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashii

Ashii

Feb 11, 2019
Your VIP powers don’t exist just for you to mini-moderate on our servers as you please. What was concerning about you votebanning that player was that HE DID NOTHING WRONG, as far as I could tell. Not to mention if you’re willing to take matters into your own hands, I can’t say I believe that you won’t do it again. Also, the fact that you’re unfamiliar with our VIP rules doesn’t help your case.
I get your argument about admins not being as active to help, but that gives you no excuse to suddenly voteban players when you feel like it.
In short, I’m not removing your ban since it only extends to a day and gives you time to actually look at our VIP guidelines and learn from your mistake(s)
Ok so it's a timed ban? I don't know long it is for I'm just glad It's not permanent, I'll be sure to look at the rules so I'm brushed up on everything im supposed to know.

Reactions: ○omelet○