Resolved Need a professional to see into this. (Cheater Report)

Status
Not open for further replies.

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lordxspacey

Duplicate account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198881389249/

Player name: HOOVY_GOD (Otherwise known as smiley virus*)

Date of incident: 28/01/2019

Server IP: 209.58.160.170:27017

Proof of evidence in form of:
Explanation of what happened:
As usual, I was chilling on the trade server and this guy (Who I knew before, but wasn't sure if he was using cheats). But when I saw him flicking with the SMG on a spy, my suspicion grew and I started to record another demo. (I previously recorded demos where he used the name "smiley")
Even if he sounds like a teen (or adult) it seems that he doesn't fully know TF2 (like saying "I've been playing this game since 2005"... and he was trying to get a disguise from 'Your Eternal Reward' using a backstab where he could just use the disguise kit)

Please see the full Demo

Notes: I did make a call (once today and one time earlier)
He is always on alert when someone goes in spectators mode.
I did not switch team to join spec. I disconnected, changed name and reconnected as a spectator.
He holds 2 Steam accounts
As I said, I AM NOT SURE if he is using cheats.

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
Well, after going frame to frame through the demo, I conclude that the person is indeed using an aimbot. In the first minute, the guy in question was aiming with a SMG at the spy, when suddenly his crosshair went to the enemy sniper and ended up on him for around a second. Then the player forced through the mouse movement to have it be back on spy. In was all done in a very visible robotic way. Later, when the spy came back and was fighting around the BLU scout, he crosshair was jumping between those two, while the player was only aiming at the spy. So, yes, I'm more than certain the player is cheating and so they will be permabanned. Thanks for the report!
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.