• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Class Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alinek

Jul 19, 2018
Czechia
Hello, so I have once upon a time (7 hours ago actually) stumbled upon a class wars server that I pretty much fell in love with. It basically consists of one team having scout for example, and the other having another random class. spy for example. They have to fight each other and play the game based on the gamemode. Like if its attack /.defense, the scouts have to get the points and spies have to defend. I hope thats kinda logical for everyone. I would love to see servers having only one map and the match keeps looping except each round there will be a different class to play as. Like round one is scout and spy, round two is heavy vs medic etc.. You get the point. There can also be servers that switch maps and gamemode but thats up to the staff and other high roles. I was told by Xypher that there are no servers like this on wonderland. Basically the point is I would love to see this gamemode Class Wars be a thing on wonderland too, because I need credits to buy tags man! I mean at least I am being honest with this. I need credits and I could spend 4 hours on a CW server. But this aside, the point of the game is that the game would go like this:
People Join
Area 1 - Scout vs Engineer
Engineers (BLU) win! They advance!
Area 2 - Soldier vs Heavy
Soldiers (RED) succesfully defend the points! (If blu wins, match continues with another randomized classes round)
Teams switch
Repeat but make the classes completely random.
I really hope this gets added, and thanks for reading! :)
If you don't understand, feel free to ask. And before you say something like "what if medics fight heavies" then trust me, full medic team against heavies is freaking OP. Think of all the uber. The heavies are filled with syringes in a matter of seconds.
[EXAMPLE PICTURE OF A GAME] Messing around with other engineers before the round starts:
Messin

Disclaimer: I do not claim this idea as my own, as stated, I have ben on a server with this gamemode and I am loving it, thats why I want it on wonderland. Yes I do realize this is in white. Crikey.

Davey

Dallas
★ Donor ★
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
Class Wars are usually played on official TF2 maps with any gamemode. Each team is forced to play a certain randomly chosen class (e.g., BLU Engineer VS RED Pyro, BLU Sniper VS RED Medic, ect.). RTD would be enabled for even more chaos and epic moments. Class Wars are still played on other popular TF2 community servers for example, BlackWonder.tf or skvrs.com. I think it's very fun and exciting to play, and would definitely bring many new players to our wonderful and lovely community. These servers would be just as populated as jailbreak, cp_orange and other ones.
Here are some videos:

Reactions: Floot and Oreos

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
We had a Class Wars server two years ago and it was a complete failure in terms of gathering players. So unless there has been a significant rise in popularity for it since, I'd be against adding one.

thinhtranqq1

May 13, 2019
Class Wars are usually played on official TF2 maps with any gamemode. Each team is forced to play a certain randomly chosen class (e.g., BLU Engineer VS RED Pyro, BLU Sniper VS RED Medic, ect.). RTD would be enabled for even more chaos and epic moments. Class Wars are still played on other popular TF2 community servers for example, BlackWonder.tf or skvrs.com. I think it's very fun and exciting to play, and would definitely bring many new players to our wonderful and lovely community. These servers would be just as populated as jailbreak, cp_orange and other ones.
Here are some videos:
i like it

Status
Not open for further replies.