New Here

Soft Loliete

Jan 27, 2020
Hey Nickames soft, im new to the forums since i only found out about this 2 years after playing here.

I've got 2,787+ hours on tf2, im from Australia, NSW, i found wonderland 2 years ago from just playing trade plaza alot and liking this server since it was the best one we found, i mostly just play trade plaza to help people, mess around, and sometimes trade but people try and scam me, im 17 and play alot on the server, i do play alot of other games so if you want to play anything just ask and if i have the game ill play with you, im shy but open to talk to anyone and ingame i think im pretty open to people so easy to aproach i guess, but alot of toxic people make me mad since i cant do anything about it and not many admins are on alot so scammers and toxic people ruin the game alot, so i wanna try and apply for staff to help since ive been helping people for 2 years, but knowing me i wont get it lol.

Reactions: davidturner122

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
greetings!
but alot of toxic people make me mad since i cant do anything about it and not many admins are on alot so scammers and toxic people ruin the game alot
i suggest using /call or reporting on our discord, but there may be times we won't be able to respond.
so i wanna try and apply for staff to help since ive been helping people for 2 years, but knowing me i wont get it lol.
fulfilling the requirements, good behavior, and perhaps even a decent app may assist you if you were to apply.
but seeing that last part, i'll just tell you, you just got to believe i guess.

ok yeah idk what i have typed on this here reply so i'm probably just gonna rest now and see what happens later.