• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

To Do New JailBreak LR idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolnutt

what the pog doin?
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2020
The Deep
Just a something that was brought up in a JB server today and thought i would get some outside opinions.

So the lr would be rtd day. so it would force a random effect on everyone (all have the same effect like in the merasumus fights on cp_lakeside) ik it could lead to chaotic rounds but why not. leave your opinions down bellow i kinda want to see.

The idea could be changed to be more balanced or other changes regarding what effects can be chosen and all.
this is just a idea and hasnt really been thought throug so any new ideas would be made in a new comment

★Sparky

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 29, 2019
I think this could be a good idea, most RTD effects are quite funny. On the other side some effects you can get from RTD could be quite annoying. Effects like; lag, drugged and blind might ruin the fun of it.

lolnutt

what the pog doin?
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2020
The Deep
I think this could be a good idea, most RTD effects are quite funny. On the other side some effects you can get from RTD could be quite annoying. Effects like; lag, drugged and blind might ruin the fun of it.
Could probably find a way to remove the ones that affect to really badly like lag, drugged and blind as they would make playing the round almost impossible in one way or another

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
I think I have the list of stuff that should be implemented in this LR. I wanted to make a suggestion on this LR before, but refrained from doing so because of my experience with it on Russian Jailbreaks where its the most annoying LR in the entire LR menu.

List of things that can happen during this version of RTD (at least what I think is right):
Out of the positives:

1) All class:
|Full HP refill.
|+25% damage increase for 10 seconds.
|Speed buff like Usain Bolt for 10 seconds.
|One crit attack (can be wasted if hit something other than players).
|Insta rebel status (not KoS for doing so).
|Shockwave (Pressing E on your keyboard will knock any enemy in front of you with a force of 200% airblast power, same range as the airblast), have 3 charges total, and 30 |seconds to use them, every charge takes 5 seconds to reset.
|Invis Spell drop.
|Halved in side for 10 seconds.
|+50% weapon swing speed.
|Under effect of stock uber for 5 seconds.
|+25% max health for 15 seconds (after expiring excess health drains as overheal).
|+25% damage resistance for 15 seconds

2) Scout:
|Unlock triple jump, requires active rebel status to use, effect lasts 45 seconds.
|+300% melee damage knockback for 15 seconds.

3) Soldier:
|Random banner effect for as long as it usually lasts (affects all teammates in range of said banner).

4) Pyro:
|Press E to throw gas passer, 3 charges, never expires.

5) Heavy:
|Press E to activate rage (same as MvM).

6) Demo:
|+50% charge duration for 20 seconds.
|Insta +2 heads to eyelander (if eyelander is equiped).

7) Medic:
|+100% uber.

8) Sniper:
|Press E to throw Jarate, 1 charge, never expires.

9) Spy:
|Avoid any backstab block, be it stock uber, Sniper Razorback, or Warden Razorback (an effect for spy) for 30 seconds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of the neutrals:
|Wasted roll
|Message on screen for all (next thing typed in chat by player who rolled said effect)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of the negatives:
1) All class:
|Death from explosion.
|-50% speed for 10 seconds.
|-25% damage for 15 seconds.
|-25% melee swing speed for 10 seconds.
|Health depleted by 50% of current health (100 HP --> 50 HP, 300 HP --> 150HP).
|Fall damage increased by 100% for 30 seconds.
|Controls inverted for 10 seconds.
|Highlighted for both teams, aka seen through walls for 15 seconds.
|Crits become mini-crits for 15 seconds.
|Self Jarate or Mad Milk for 15 seconds.
|Covered in water for 60 seconds.
|Eye for eye effect for 15 seconds (reflect equal amount of damage dealt back to damage dealer)

2) Scout:
|Double jump is removed for 30 seconds.
|Melee swing speed is as fast as stock bonesaw for 30 seconds.

3) Heavy:
|Speed randomly changes between the speed of Soldier, Heavy, Medic, Demo, Scout every 1 second for duration of 10 seconds (this is meant to create hard confusion when playing minigames).

4) Demo:
|Rebel status removed (only applied when rebel status is active), thus disabling charge.
|Removes 2 heads from eyelander.

5) Medic:
|-100% uber.

6) Spy:
|Knife can't backstab for duration of 10 seconds.

Other info:

1) The Negative+Neutral to Positive effect ratio should be 1:2 to make sure that its not annoying.
2) Reroll available every 1 minute.
3) Rolling is available for both teams.
4) Several of these RTDs, if used on REDs will be counted as freehit if they are used against non-rebellers, such as the Shockwave.

Feel free to add anything you feels could balance this out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.