• We are giving away VIP+ and a bunch of games! Check out the Giveaways section.

New Last Request option?

Frank

Admin ★
I've been playing for a while now and seeing some of the last request got me thinking of a new idea for one. To me it seems as it falls under the rules and may bring some fun to servers. So here's the suggestion.

Last Request: Alien/Xenomorph Invasion

REDS/INMATES: Turn into Scouts with the Isolationist Pack Set to hunt down BLUES/GUARDS

BLUES/GUARDS: Turn into Pyros with the Isolated Merc Set to hunt down REDS/INMATES

If you don't know what the sets do this video shows

TL: DR: Scouts and Pyros deal bonus damage to each other when via Scout Melee and Pyro Flamethrower

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
I mean it sounds fun and i'm all for it but what happens when the blue or reds change classes? They suicide so they don't have to pyro, or scout. I don't have any experience with coding so I have no idea how difficult it could be to implement.

Beyond that I guess the only other problem would be that some users wouldn't know how to change their cosmetics back after they get stuck on the invasion loadouts. Sure, reconnecting or map changes do that, but sometimes people have class specific cosmetic loadouts, and the !wear command probably isn't so easily manipulated to suit this.

I like it but I see a few problems, is all. My opinion doesn't matter though ;)

Kumpir

Lvl 13 Anime Hater
★ VIP ★
I think that's a pretty good idea.

I like the idea. So essentially freekilling would be 'disabled' for that round?
Reds would need to understand the mode before playing it, otherwise a lot would complain for freekilling etc.
Good suggestion though, would be cool to see this in place.

R4

Honorary Member ★
This just seems to be a complicated way of freekilling. I can imagine very few situations where the reds would triumph over blues with flamethrowers. In all likelihood they'd die in the cell area.

demon

K X N G
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
I think it would work much better as a hide and seek without freeze, like Auschwitz day.

Frank

Admin ★
This just seems to be a complicated way of freekilling. I can imagine very few situations where the reds would triumph over blues with flamethrowers. In all likelihood they'd die in the cell area.

I like the idea. So essentially freekilling would be 'disabled' for that round?
Reds would need to understand the mode before playing it, otherwise a lot would complain for freekilling etc.
I think it would work much better as a hide and seek without freeze, like Auschwitz day.
It would work similar to Auschwitz day. Have the BLUES wait in armoury for a set amount of time then come out. I don't think it's freekill at all with how auschwitz plays out.

Xypher

Owner
Owner ★★★
I think this might be a good replacement for Auschwitz day

R4

Honorary Member ★
I think if anything we'd just remove Auschwitz day and any derivate days, all they are is pointless free kill
It would work similar to Auschwitz day. Have the BLUES wait in armoury for a set amount of time then come out. I don't think it's freekill at all with how auschwitz plays out.
We don't want another Auschwitz day though if anything we want the current one removed.