• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak New LR idea

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
Idk where I got this idea from, but basically all reds and blus will be given unexitable bumper carts, and all hell breaks loose.

This should be restricted to VIP only, so normal players couldn't activate bumper carts.

So, to balance the gamemode out, blus are given +50% HP, all player are covered in mad milk, somehow exiting the bumper cart (exploits or maybe other) or taking down the mad milk effect automatically kills the player, time is cut to only 3 minutes to prevent any kind of delays.

Seems like a mayhem LR, but on the other hand also seems pretty fun.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
This does seem like a good idea but, I really don’t see the point in it. What’s the name of the Lr is it Bumper Carts or is it gonna be something else. Also there are a few issues here. Like giving blu’s 50% more health which I am confused on why. I like the idea with mad milk but, I think it be best if there wasn’t any. I don’t think this makes much sense so -1
If anyone wants to try to change my mind they can.
Edits will be made in this color

D

Deleted member 8006

#1: I really don't like the idea that the BLUS are buffed while the REDS stay at stock stats. I saw your reason saying that the BLUS would have an unfair advantage, but would that mean that things like the Purge, Warday, and other similar LR's would require the BLUS to have buffs? I would disagree with the stat changes.
#2: Assuming it will be like the Purge where REDS can kill REDS and vise versa, I feel that when the REDS and BLUS spawn, it will be bad as players will already bump into each other the moment the round starts. If it is not like the Purge (Just RED vs BLU), then this isn't an issue.
#3: As @MintBrando stated, taunts can't be forced.

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
Wait, but bumper carts themselves arent taunts, they are minigames. No collisions between teammates. Ok, I can explain what advantage would blus have in purge: charging at any time needed. Warday: having more setup time, LRs such as Total Control Day and Deadly Touch Day are made specifically for the purpose of giving one single team an advantage. Many LRs give blus or reds an unfair advantage over the other team, I just want to have a semi-balanced LR.
Post automatically merged:

There is no way to have a purge like Bumper Carts LR, because hard collisions would need to be activated, but that would make players stuck inside of each other from the start of the round. With soft collisions the carts go through each other i believe.