New LR Idea

Ai Ohto

Cutest Bitch In The Server!!
★ Donor ★
Dec 29, 2020
New York
Ok so stick with me now if you know me then you know I play troll diet a lot like too much any way I think that we should have an tilt called troll day where essentially everyone is soldier/trolldier but I think making everyone have rocket jumpers isn’t possible unless xypher or the devs are gods at coding but if you can’t make us trolldier then let’s make trickstab day literally everyone is spy

Reactions: Kol.

SiNine9

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 26, 2020
Ok first off I think they can force weapons, take for example samurai day, but I don’t know, it seems a bit boring and it could get drawn out. As for the all spies thing for “trickstab day” let’s be honest, unless the other person is clueless, trickstabs are almost 100% lag dependant at this point in clear 1v1s. Also there would never be actual trickstab battles, even if they would work, because one of them would get backstabbed by someone else during it.

lolnutt

what the pog doin?
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2020
The Deep
I can see where you are coming from with this idea. But for me its kind d of similar to rapid rockets and samurai day. I also see the rounds being extremely delayed due to the fact that people will run away during a all trolldier round. And everyone would hug a wall or camp medic in the spy round. I dont think this ideas will work too well. Maybe you could come up with some ways to decrease these till then I dont think I can support this idea.