• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak New Rules/Days To The Jailbreak Rules

D

Deleted member 8006

So I'm not sure why these aren't added to the rules yet, as they should be. I know if a custom day is made, you have to define it. However, some of these are pretty self-explanatory and a warden shouldn't have to define it. Therefore, I am suggesting some new rules/days be added to the official rules (Under this section):

"No Jump Day"
During this day, all REDS can't jump. If they do so, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"Crouch Day"
During this day, all REDS must be constantly crouching. If they don't, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"Bombrush To My Warden Marker Day"
During this day, all REDS must bomb rush to each of the warden markers and once they enter it, they cannot leave it until a new warden marker is placed. If a RED leaves the warden marker during that day, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"Jump Day"
During this day, all REDS must constantly jump. If they don't, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"No Crouch Day"
During this day, all REDS can't Crouch. If they do, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"360 Day"
During this day, all REDS must constantly make 360's (By moving their mouse or using +Right or +Left). If they don't, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"Look Up Day"
During this day, all REDS must be looking upwards (Towards the sky/ceiling). If they are not, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"Altitude Day"
During this day, a RED can't change their Y-axis (Jumping or going up/down on terrain, like the soccer field). If they do so, they are KOS/Rebelling.

If there are any more days that are very basic like these ones, put them down below (If you are in favor of this).

Last edited by a moderator:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
So I'm not sure why these aren't added to the rules yet, as they should be. I know if a custom day is made, you have to define it. However, some of these are pretty self-explanatory and a warden shouldn't have to define it. Therefore, I am suggesting some new rules/days be added to the official rules (Under this section):

"No Jump Day"

During this day, all REDS can't jump. If they do so, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"Crouch Day"
During this day, all REDS must be constantly crouching. If they don't, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"Bombrush To My Warden Marker Day"
During this day, all REDS must bomb rush to each of the warden markers and once they enter it, they cannot leave it until a new warden marker is placed. If a RED leaves the warden marker during that day, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"Jump Day"
During this day, all REDS must constantly jump. If they don't, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"No Crouch Day"
During this day, all REDS can't Crouch. If they do, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"360 Day"
During this day, all REDS must constantly make 360's (By moving their mouse or using +Right or +Left). If they don't, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"Look Up Day"
During this day, all REDS must be looking upwards (Towards the sky/ceiling). If they are not, they are KOS/Rebelling.

"Altitude Day"
During this day, a RED can't change their Y-axis (Jumping or going up/down on terrain, like the soccer field). If they do so, they are KOS/Rebelling.

If there are any more days that are very basic like these ones, put them down below (If you are in favor of this).

Altitude Day is now defined in the rules.

360 Day & Look Up Day are now disallowed per, "Any days regarding looking." being added to the Banned Days/Games list.

Staff voted on adding the other days to the rules and the majority opposed. I'll leave this thread open for a bit longer in-case of any other opinions and votes.

D

Deleted member 8006

Altitude Day is now defined in the rules.

360 Day & Look Up Day are now disallowed per, "Any days regarding looking." being added to the Banned Days/Games list.

Staff voted on adding the other days to the rules and the majority opposed. I'll leave this thread open for a bit longer in-case of any other opinions and votes.

Bumrush to My Warden Markers Day - RED's must bumrush to all warden markers and remain inside them until a new marker is placed.

^How about this? Someone was guard banned for not defining this day, so it should be added as well. Also, as stated above, there should be something in the rules that state that simple days (Like jump day, no jump day, etc.) do not need to be defined unless someone asks for it, as those days are pretty self-explanatory and there no need for someone to be guard banned for it.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Bumrush to My Warden Markers Day - RED's must bumrush to all warden markers and remain inside them until a new marker is placed.

^How about this? Someone was guard banned for not defining this day, so it should be added as well. Also, as stated above, there should be something in the rules that state that simple days (Like jump day, no jump day, etc.) do not need to be defined unless someone asks for it, as those days are pretty self-explanatory and there no need for someone to be guard banned for it.
Bumbrush to My warden markers day being added would be wonderful, though it's already self-explanatory I'm pretty sure the day will help out.
+1