Pending nitr0's Application

hydr0gen

★ VIP ★
Age (06/06/2004) (14)
SteamID64:
(https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198312572254/)
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
How good is your English?
(rating: 0 - 10): 7
Will you be able to help donate monthly?: Not in Real money, I can do keys but not monthly.

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
Sunday: 3:50 pm GST (Gulf Standard Time)
Monday: 3:55 pm GST
Tuesday: 3:55 pm GST
Wednesday: 4:00 pm GST
Thursday: 3:50 pm GST
Friday: All Day
Saturday: All Day.

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
I was a moderator on a Discord server. (That has been closed)
I held the position for 1 year. (I cant remember the name of the server, Sorry)

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
There will be order in it, mostly in the servers, because I have a lot of time on my hands and I am very active on this community and can stay on for a good amount of time to moderate or administrate the server, I can stop people who break rules like, Mic-spam, Free-kill and free-hit, etc, and give the rules-breakers a good punishment so they learn their lesson, and I know some people wont learn their lesson so that's why I can be strict and fair, not aggressive and arrogant.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
I can administrate and moderate for a good amount of time, (5-9 hours) and I can be fair and listen to people complaints,(not saying staff members don't do this) because I know the staff cant be on all the time because they have their own life to enjoy, so that's why I can improve the community/servers by being active on the servers and making sure the players have a good and fair time on the servers.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
Wonderland UK | Jailbreak - Custom ( Sun - Thur 3:55 pm) (Fri - Sat All-Day) GST
Wonderland | Jailbreak 7.0 - Custom Warden - !wmenu ( Sun - Thur 3:55 pm) (Fri - Sat All-Day) GST
Wonderland | Jailbreak - Custom ( Sun - Thur 3:55 pm) (Fri - Sat All-Day) GST
Wonderland NY | Jailbreak #2 ( Sun - Thur 3:55 pm) (Fri - Sat All-Day) GST
Wonderland IL | Jailbreak - Custom ( Sun - Thur 3:55 pm) (Fri - Sat All-Day) GST
Wonderland IL | Jailbreak - Custom Warden - !wmenu ( Sun - Thur 3:55 pm) (Fri - Sat All-Day) GST
Wonderland LA | Jailbreak ( Sun - Thur 3:55 pm) (Fri - Sat All-Day) GST
Wonderland SG | Jailbreak ( Sun - Thur 3:55 pm) (Fri - Sat All-Day) GST

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
No, but I have heard about it, I can learn quickly about it.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
As a VIP+, I have stopped mic spammers and mass free-killers (That the system didn't pick up on.) examples: Yeeeeeeeee, a racist mic spammer that forces warden and lock himself in the cells and delays the round by a lot (https://streamable.com/r2n53) (https://streamable.com/wsybw), and I have stopped people that DR Deny and freekill (https://streamable.com/hhvub).

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
You should accept me into the team, because I can help the Wonderland Community by helping players that are in need and no staff members are available to help the situation, I can learn about SourceMod very quick, because Team Fortress 2 is my passion (I love this game a lot) and I have already seen a video about SourceMod and its commands, I can be a calm and relaxed person in situations that make others nervous or lose their cool, I have been in situations as a VIP+ where I try to help people but not acting like a actual staff member, I help the people with the best of my abilities and try to make the servers a fun and enjoyable place to play in.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
I may be 14 years of age, but I can tell you I am very mature, I know I will have a lot of responsibilities as a staff member in this community and I will help this community become a better place by moderating or administrating the servers I have listed above, (5) and the time I know not to show off my position and to abuse it in any way shape or form.
I hope you will accept my application.

-nitr0.

Last edited:

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Admin ★
You are two years under the requirement which I can't easily overlook despite your app being fairly well written. However I should also comment that I've noticed two cases of spam and one case of racism fairly recently, which I will post below.
1.png 2.png 3.png
Because of this I cannot support your app at this time.

hydr0gen

★ VIP ★
You are two years under the requirement which I can't easily overlook despite your app being fairly well written. However I should also comment that I've noticed two cases of spam and one case of racism fairly recently, which I will post below.
Because of this I cannot support your app at this time.
I am sorry for the spamming and for the racist comment I have made, but I have grown from my past attitude and I will not repeat this again, I am sorry once again.

Mifil

I like Touhou
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
I'll take a different stance than SuperGuard. The logs provided by SG are pretty old, apart from Lenny spam, which I really despise.
You got a teamban in the last month for not having a mic. It isn't really a big deal, since it could've been under any circumstances.
The app doesn't look bad either. The biggest minus is that you are 14 years old, which may spark some immature situations in the future.

Overall, I'm willing to give you a chance, for now. I'm interested in what other staff members have to say about you.

○omelet○

needs more pepper
Admin ★
I'll have to agree with Mifil. Unless something drastically negative comes up about you or your behavior, I don't see why we can't see what you have to offer for our staff team. Though you're underage, your application is decently written and you claim you can act calmly in servers, especially jailbreak. Other than that your lack of experience in SourceMod doesn't concern me and I'm pleased to see you roam on a variety of our jailbreak servers. Good luck! +1
* edit - Also wanted to clarify that the teamban I gave nitr0 was for a miccheck. Isn’t too big of a deal since he seemed to be afk while I was asking blue team for mics.

Last edited:

hydr0gen

★ VIP ★
Sorry for my late responding time.
Thank you so much for giving me a chance, I know I have been immature and didn't know the rules when I was starting to sell my items or for my racist comment, I have grown a lot from these past months and I will not repeat my same mistake.
Thank you again.

Sanxis

Symmetra rework has failed as I've told everyone
Admin ★
Superguard explained everything I wanted to say so I'm going to vote -1 for now but I wish you luck on your app.

I was considering just going neutral on this one but reading the chat logs made me change my mind. while the screenshots I added with this comment are not all that bad it shows me signs of immaturity, combined with what superguard mentioned I can not support this application. as for the vipmenu and test screenshot I assume you were testing colors or something, but still. there should be something telling you that this is going towards spam.

Attachments

Hello,
I am very sorry for the spam that I did on these images, I was testing Chat Colors on the first screenshot but for the second one I was playing around and It was spam (I am very sorry I wish I can be forgiven.), Although for the third one the VIP menu had some issues with some of its area, (example: not being able to leave the Changing of player color menu or taunt speeds.) I hope you don't think of me being immature and experienced, I am sorry for being immature on that day. (Sorry for my late posting time.)

Last edited: