Nostalgic screenshots

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Eight, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Eight

Eight Restless Super-Admin ★

Have any old screenshots on your Steam profile that remind you of "the good ol' days"? Here's some I got:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here's two screenshots around when I first joined Wonderland. You'll probably be able to notice various differences between now and then, namely the 2nd screenshot exhibiting a certain broken Freeday spawn. x) Good times asf though IMO, I have fond memories of when we still had region tags on all servers, we were on the IPS forums, we had a bunch of Super-Admins, etc.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    These are just two but I could get a lot more. Back in my earlier days of playing TF2, my favorite past times was just playing around on community servers. I wasn't really aware of what community was what in TF2 and the community scene as a whole, I pretty much just went to random servers and played on them for hours. My favorites were VSH/FF2 and Deathrun. Eventually, I had gotten into Jailbreak, but around this time I was mostly just a young, dumb kid whole trolled a lot. But I digress, back then, playing TF2 was very simple for me and very fun. I loved every minute of it.

[​IMG]
    This screenshot carries a particularly happy memory with it. I was on a trade server and I pretty much spent the whole night fucking around and having my friend mic-spam hilariously awful fanfiction. Me and a bunch of others on the server that night laughed our asses off and had lots of fun. Great times.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Mattaroni

Mattaroni Unaware He Will Place 65th Honorary Member ★ ★ VIP ★

[​IMG]

My first time playing TF2, I spent most of my time on a very old community. I'm not really supposed to say the name on here, so if you wanna know, PM me or something. It was a trade server where I made most of my friends & I hung out 99% of my days. It's still up, I think lol. Either way, I had a lot of fun there.

[​IMG]
    This was within the same hour of the Conga taunt being released, as well as the taunt reel crates. Server was packed iirc and it stayed packed for the following 4 hours.

[​IMG]
    Not my first unusual unboxing, but this seems to be the only screenshot that I have of my unusual unbox. The effect was Amaranthine iirc.

Not as entertaining as @Eight's, but they're definitely memories I hold dear to me. Can't wait to see everyone else's =)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. DingdongJR

DingdongJR Member ★

My first years on TF2 was spent in a community called Appleloosa Gamers, admin'd by the almighty Xio.

I learned quite a lot during my time there, gained quite a few friends too. Lot's of things have been lost to time, but my screenshots still remind me of the good times.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. demon

demon K X N G Admin ★ ★ VIP ★

5. Waddles ♫ ||-//

Waddles ♫ ||-// Waddle Waddle Honorary Member ★ ★ VIP ★

6. Ran out of names.

Ran out of names. Member ★

I got 4 good screenshots

https://www102.zippyshare.com/v/tbj0xeH3/file.html
    A random image that I think is funny., why someone is holding a key I don't know, maybe a server plugin.

https://www102.zippyshare.com/v/LU0S52TF/file.html
    When I first used my force-a-nature when I got it on my 10th tour of mvm

https://www102.zippyshare.com/v/Cr39KDe4/file.html
    My first time holding a Golden pan and meeting a good friend, the pan nowadays the owner sold, but the guy is still on my friend list.

https://www102.zippyshare.com/v/fqMCYCoi/file.html
    Me maybe 1 year ago attempting to see what Bonk atomic punch's ingredients were.
    These were really memorable for me, also the word "Norstolgia" is disgusting, plox don't use.[/spoiler]

7. 『ScrubLord』

『ScrubLord』 『Scrunge』 Honorary Member ★ ★ VIP ★

[​IMG] My first unusual unboxing back in 2016, unboxed a day before we left for our family vacation. not the best unusual, but it's till my first

[​IMG] One of my first ever screenshots from MvM (even if it was on wave 666)

[​IMG] This was just after the update releasing partner taunts, so we took advantage of the buginess of them at the time, and decided to make a high five blob before a wave

[​IMG] The only reason I took this screenshot was because it was 2014 and I was 14 so butt jokes were still funny.

[​IMG] That spray is actually the one I have equipped to this day.

[​IMG] The servers eventually shut down due to the owner's personal life taking a sharp turn, forcing me and Feels into DN (Where thankfully we met Xypher).

[​IMG] Granted it wasn't called Heart at the time, DN was the place to be anytime Xypher was on. He's actually the one who pushed me to being a better Crusader Medic.

[​IMG] This was mainly to screenshot the shitty ring name, but it also gives a nice view of the really nice rocket launcher I had at the time.

8. Xypher

Xypher Owner Owner ★★★

that longcat man the memories

9. Chronos

Chronos aesthetic ★ VIP ★

[​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. Greggy

Greggy ★ VIP ★

upload_2018-4-6_21-37-30.png

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    • List
  11. Ran out of names.

Fucnin' beautiful. liek if u cri everitiem.

12. vex

vex Member ★

not tf2 but shoutouts to any real dudes who know this shit
    [​IMG]

13. Ran out of names.

That is a early version of GMOD

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice