Not new, but hey nonetheless!

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
Have never got around to making one of these posts so I thought I might as well. What’s crackin’, I’m from the West Side, also known as California. How I discovered this community was through the server browser when playing with a friend a little more than a year ago. Beforehand, we poured lots of hours into casual and MvM, but eventually it became stale. First server I recall joining was one of the minecraftworld ones. We spent countless hours on the minecraftworld map as we had just reinstalled TF2 and forgot what the community servers were like. It was a memorable experience since none of the players were of nuisance to us in any way. We both decided to check out Jailbreak afterwards, purely for the nostalgia. Words cannot describe how it went, but entertaining was the only word I could come up with at the time of typing this up. A day or two after that pleasant experience occurred, the friend I stuck around with for the whole time I played TF2 had mysteriously vanished. I miss my friend dearly, and I long for his return. I decided to stay on Wonderland servers for the players as they’re a blast to be around. I tried playing on other communities after my friend disappeared but it didn’t feel the same, compared to Wonderland. By same, I mean joyous or riveting. Another reason I dedicated my time to the Wonderland community was because of the many servers it possessed. I had never witnessed so many players being on, regardless of the server I joined when I had first played. Met some friendly faces as I played in the summer of 2018 and they’ve been treating me well to this day. Some people on my friends list have come and go from that time until now, but I have kept a few special individuals added from that one summer. The Wonderland community has also treated me well. I encountered my fair share of toxic/rude players, but I can gladly say that a majority of the player base is tolerable, to say the least. To those who are curious, I primarily play Jailbreak but I also tend to play on the other servers almost as much as I do with Jailbreak. I unfortunately don’t play with the alias LUV, but be sure to check players’ profile every once in a while and mine might just show up! Whenever I’m not playing TF2, I’m usually creating videos with Premiere or pictures with Photoshop. I also make music whenever I’m in a certain mood. For anyone who is still reading, I’m also an enthusiast of hip hop, rap, and streetwear culture. Anyways, I’d love to meet those who frequent the forums in-game sometime so I can get to know them better!