Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
like to see thoughts
1. Favourite movie
2. Favourite game
3. Favourite show (if it was a good season)
4.Favourite moment
(don’t have to do all of them)

1. either baby driver or disaster artist
2. Star Wars battlefront 2 (just because I’m a huge campaign guy and i loved its campaign and it was a huge improvement in space batttle compared to the last one. I’m hoping to see some FREE improvements soon like more heros)
3. Simpsons I felt improved this year, kinda was lacking before.
4. for me I had a couple good camping trips, learned a lot from that.
leaving the last community I was at, feel like it would be better if I didn’t name it, anyway kinda personal but even though I don’t encourage my internet life I still was happy what I did.
ya 2017 was alright year, grades improved :blobluigi:

(Again don’t have to follow template just post what you liked about 2017)

vex

Amphetamine'd
Sep 19, 2017
2016 was way better, but:

1. three billboards outside ebbing, missouri. 2017 was a relatively medicore year for movies but this was by far my favorite out of all of them. can't say i'm partial to every sensitive topic they touched upon and their resolutions and ideals to each, but either way it was a very well done movie.

2. nieR

3. i haven't watched the newest season of mr. robot but i'm assuming it's as fucking fantastic as the last 2 seasons so that gets my vote.

4. when brockhampton dropped SATURATION III.

ToadBrawler

Dec 6, 2017
Canada
#1: Favourite movie ~ Probably Atomic Blonde. It's a pretty great movie. One of the only good movies out of all four I remember watching this year. (I've watched about ten or fifteen. They're all forgettable.)
#2: Favourite game ~ Splatoon 2, definitely. Hours of fun, everything is well balanced, and although it is basically a slightly alterted of the first game with more maps and weapons added, it is definitely a great improvement. (It's also satisfying to kill people, and it feels great to win as well.)
#3: Favourite show ~ I don't watch TV at all anymore, usually only once every few months, but of what I did watch, The 100 was a great show. (I just finished the first episode because I'm too busy playing TF2 and the Nintendo Switch.)
#4: Favourite song (yes, I added a category.) ~ My favourite songs released this year were either "rockstar" by Post Malone ft. 21 Savage, "Havana" by Camila Cabelo ft. Young Thug, or "HUMBLE." by Kendrick Lamar. "rockstar" is catchy as hell, is a great song to chill too, and has a fantastic guest verse by 21 Savage, "Havana" is also catchy, is great to chill too, and has a nice guest cerse by Young Thug, but Camila truly shines in it. "HUMBLE." has great lyrics, flow, and is catchy.
#5: Favourite moment ~ My favourite moment was definitely when my first boyfriend revealed his crush on me. I thought I was straight, and it took a few hours for me to realize that I actually loved him too, but I did. Wonderful day. (I'm pansexual, like it states on my Steam profile. If you don't like it, keep your mouth shut and fuck off.)

Then again, there was a lot of awful things this year too. (Jake Paul, 1D members starting solo careers which all suck, Hurricane Harvey, YouTube Rewind, YouTube in general, Chester Bennington's suicide, net neutrality being destroyed, etc.) It was an okay year.

Xanerino

Am I doing it right?
★ Donor ★
Jul 15, 2017
United Kingdom
1. Logan. I had low expectations, considering its a superhero film, and was pleasantly surprised.
2. Hollow Knight, an amazing metroidvania game.
3. Don't watch a whole lot of shows but season 2 of the grand tour is as good as the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.