number post because I need a reason to be active again

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
7: Something I like about myself is my determination to move on, even when I was in one of the shittiest places in my life.
31: Tough question, I could literally eat anything, I even said multiple times in the discord that I'd eat brussel sprouts. But honestly, avocado is probably the one food I genuinely might not like. Everything else is okay.

I'm a weeb lmao.
Both of these are gunna be game characters cause I've never been satisfied with living people.
And yes both of these are Genshin Impact characters.
15: Win Tao (Hu Tao)
16: Geo Daddy (Zhongli)

Prolix

disassociating
Honorary Member ★
Dec 18, 2020
Hell
7: Something I like about myself is my determination to move on, even when I was in one of the shittiest places in my life.
31: Tough question, I could literally eat anything, I even said multiple times in the discord that I'd eat brussel sprouts. But honestly, avocado is probably the one food I genuinely might not like. Everything else is okay.

That's a good thing to be proud of yourself for. I also used to not like avocado, but if it's prepared correctly it can be good. Try it with toast and a little lime juice.

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
That's a good thing to be proud of yourself for. I also used to not like avocado, but if it's prepared correctly it can be good. Try it with toast and a little lime juice.
my sister tried to put it in with a normal sammich without the beef, and I didn't really enjoy it. Does lime compliment the stale taste that the avocado has? I mean it's not the taste itself that's bad, but for how stale it is compared to how it feels like it's supposed to taste. The aftertaste is kinda weird too, but if lime combats all that, then I might try that.

Prolix

disassociating
Honorary Member ★
Dec 18, 2020
Hell
my sister tried to put it in with a normal sammich without the beef, and I didn't really enjoy it. Does lime compliment the stale taste that the avocado has? I mean it's not the taste itself that's bad, but for how stale it is compared to how it feels like it's supposed to taste. The aftertaste is kinda weird too, but if lime combats all that, then I might try that.
the lime combats the aftertaste, the staleness may mean your avocado is either not ripe or is overripe

Reactions: Remiss

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
34: Mint! It's such a nice feeling between being burnt in the mouth from the mint, and being burnt from the Ice cream, kinda feels nice actually.

14: Back at work, even if it's boring it's money and it's easy to get things done in there. My feet kinda hurt standing there for over 3 hours straight though.

18: Musically talented, but I don't really tap into it that often sadly. I do have a knack for picking up musical properties in music though.

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
22: I guess euphoria, something I always chase for. I guess since this is applicable, I used to have a really problematic caffeine addiction, and it's eff'd me up over the years. I literally cannot drink a lite brew of coffee without feeling like someone kicked me over and over and dumped me off a cliffside. The only things I can drink nowadays are those really light "energy drinks" like a Mountain Dew Kickstarter, or like this one weird energy drink that my co workers always bring into work.

19: A old good friend, her name was Monica.
Things didn't turn out good after a while.
Only person I hate that I still kinda miss, call it Stockholm Syndrome. She was a good companion, and our companionship lasted for a long time.

21: Finish college and either make my own career out of myself, or work under someone that will respect me as much as I could respect them. Respect in a business that requires it to care about it's workers is something I stand for. If you want to make a team of coders, or mechanical workers, you need to respect them as much as they could respect themselves.

Another goal I have is to at least partially hit it off as a streamer, and let myself be known in the kinda places I apply myself into.
Just incase irl eff's up terribly. I mean, it's truly the one place that someone could preserve themselves without having a physical body, or without letting said body be known.

I was busy yesterday, sorry for the late responses!