Obscure Games list.

Castlemario

Member ★
Have an Obscure game you want others to experience? Post your game title and describe it a bit!

I'll start with my all time favorite series: Patapon
A Rhythm/RPG game released for the PSP, it's unique gameplay hooked onto me for life.

It's just so cool on how you control little eyeballs to defeat huge demons and monsters by drumming up commands with your PSP.

Unfortunately, the latest release was Patapon Remastered with the latest news of the next remaster being 2 years ago. I hope something will emerge from this fun little game.

oreos

bombrushing to the nearest yellow line to my cells
★ VIP ★
A hat in time: this is a 3d platformer collect-a-ton with a good story, incredible movement options, colorful and fast game play, funny jokes, astonishing soundtracks, great dlcs, workshop maps, great exploration experiences, 40~ hours of gameplay and overall an amazing game that I recommend to everyone.

Coronarena

Member ★
"Circle empires" is one of those games that is easy to complete, simple game mechanics, but never really gets boring for me and I keep returning.

I also have a few "touhou" games (one of which sometimes bluescreens my computer because of my hardware but w/e) and they're the total opposite of easy (even in easy mode). There's 1 official touhou game on steam that I know of. Try it out.

A game that is never updated anymore but I still play when bored is "Robot Roller Derby Disco Dorgeball". Robots, music, flashing lights, dodgeball. As stated, never updated, so you'll have to make your own fun after a while.

That's all I have that is *maybe* semi-obscure. Anything else is weeaboo VN stuff that I am extremely biased about. Anyway bye.

Blizzard

Member ★
Injustice2 online best fighting game to have the chance to beat the dc characters u hate in the movies for me it’s cyborg his useless in justice league.

Nba 2k19 best game to collect satisfactions from the sound of the swish from the net.

Ufc3 half the populations are Conor mcgregor fan boys 60 percent of my online matches are against Conor wannnabes Xd.

Z

zao

Injustice2 online best fighting game to have the chance to beat the dc characters u hate in the movies for me it’s cyborg his useless in justice league.

Nba 2k19 best game to collect satisfactions from the sound of the swish from the net.

Ufc3 half the populations are Conor mcgregor fan boys 60 percent of my online matches are against Conor wannnabes Xd.
none of these are obscure

☣ Mario

Member ★
HOTLINE MIAMI 1
U play this and you will feel like a god.
Basically you're this guy who wants to avenge his friend by killing a bunch of russians.
It's really violent, but also epic.
Kinda old tho, and costs a lot.
It's hella worth it.
Also it has an epic plot.
Which is kinda fucked up.
Just like me

50bless spray.pngSigned by Mario

TeenageGnome

★ VIP ★
An obscure but classic game is Half-Life 1&2 , both fantastic games but with strange but awesome features (most people have probably already played them), even though HL1 was released in 1999 and HL2 was released in 2007, they both seem timeless!

Z

zao

An obscure but classic game is Half-Life 1&2 , both fantastic games but with strange but awesome features (most people have probably already played them), even though HL1 was released in 1999 and HL2 was released in 2007, they both seem timeless!
how are the half live games obscure, my synapses are slowing down

TeenageGnome

★ VIP ★
how are the half live games obscure, my synapses are slowing down
You'll be surprised how many people i've asked about the Half Life games and they say they've never played it, especially Half Life 1

Z

zao

You'll be surprised how many people i've asked about the Half Life games and they say they've never played it, especially Half Life 1
Just because they haven't played it doesn't mean it's obscure.

obscure
/əbˈskjʊə/
adjective

1. 1.
    not discovered or known about; uncertain.

Nir

Member ★
Zombie Bowl-O-Rama. Not a popular game, but a game that I remember playing and loving as a kid.

Scorch

Epic
★ VIP ★
Monster Prom.
Your a guy/girl/thing that tries to get a date for prom.
Don't hate me but it's very fun and there are sooo many different endings.
Heck you can get with the narrator if you want to.

Remiss

Honorary Member ★

Westerado: Double Barreled
A friend gifted me this game a few days ago, though I only played it a bit at the time it was gifted, but even then it was really fun and I plan to binge it whenever I start to get bored.

"Westerado: Double Barreled. When your family is murdered by a mysterious desperado, you set out into the world to take revenge. Take control of your own fate and that of others, all using your trusty shooting iron."

That is the steam summary above. You basically go around as a cowboy with your shooting iron and you try finding the bandit that killed your family. There's tons of sidequests, and the game isn't really story locked. You could adventure around, you could even beat the game the moment you get it, that is, if you're badass enough of a cowboy.