Oh boy an AMA how original.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
Ah jeez a lot of questions, here goes!
What class do you rebel as (I've only seen you medic since I failed to protect you while we ran away from the BLUs)
I normally rebel as scout, but some times i'll try Medic, Demoknight, or even Pyro.

favorite music track, and why?
I don't listen to any Music Tracks really, sadly.

Im gonna ask you a real question.

Why, why are you a bird? I need to know!!
View attachment 8287
Birds are the best, fight me.

o o a a monkey feet
DAMN UBER WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD, WITH YO MONKEY FEET - Profit

Do you accept the fact that Kats are better than Birbs?
:Katdesk: :katech: :Katdesk:
This is false information, and those are fighting words son.

SUPER important question:

Have you heard of the High Elves?

No. Not a huge fan of anything Elder Scrolls related.

Before you got into oneshot, what pfp did you use?
Really just random pfps of the games I was playing at the time.

whats oneshot, serious question.
"OneShot" is a game made by Little Cat Feet and was released to Steam on December 8th 2016. The game was made with the help of RPG maker and is a top down Puzzle/Adventure game. You follow the story of a boy named Niko and you must guide him thorough the lands to complete "his" objective. To place the sun at the top of "The Tower" and restore light to the already dying world. Gonna cut myself off there before I make a full review lmao.

why did you do a second AMA
I like the ideas of "Q&A" kinda threads. Sure once one person makes one a whole bunch others make em but I like the idea and wanted to kinda revive mine since it's dead now.

• Bruh
Reactions: Hoovy Co

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
why are you so damn cute????
I don't know. You tell me
favorite staff?
All the staff members are really great people, to give you an answer I'd say Dezire, Guac, Jinshee, 8, Blue, and Smug. Except profit, all my homies hate profit.
favorite food?
Buffalo wings, hands down. Spicy food is great to me.
least favorite food?
Why do beans exist??
who's the cutest member?
jose.gonzalez_2007

Reactions: Hypernova

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
what kind of games do you like?
(MMO, RPG, FPS, bullet hell metroidivania, puzzles, so on)
FPS games, RPGs, and Roguelikes.
canada or america?
Uh, America? Not exactly a lot to this question.
how did u come up with ur usernames
How I came up with my main username (UberCharge!!) was back when I used to main Medic in TF2. When I change my name on Steam or Discord it's probably just a reference to a game and such.

Reactions: yoyo

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
What does honour mean to you?

What’s Your greatest accomplishment so far?

What happened In the last dream yourself remember?

If you rate the love of someone that is into you, what would it be? (Rate 1/10.)

Many thanks after answering. :Block212:

• Love
Reactions: yoyo

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
What does honour mean to you?

What’s Your greatest accomplishment so far?

What happened In the last dream yourself remember?

If you rate the love of someone that is into you, what would it be? (Rate 1/10.)
1) Fairly generic answer, but to hold high respect for those you love and hold dear to you.
2)I have 2 Basket ball Trophies, and I can speedrun a 2 games (being Dead Rising, and Ghostbusters: The Video Game.)
3)I actually got pc parts and made my setup not a piece of shit. (I plan to anyways soon.)
4) Uh, unsure. I'd go 7/10.
What is one thing from your bucket list!
I would have said reaching Admin here. But since I already did, Learning Game Development/Programming.
What makes you wanna join the wonderland staff team?
Back then, when I was looking to become apart of a Major TF2 community, I often did server hop because none of the servers I played really caught my interest. That was until I began playing on Wonderland. I really enjoyed how the servers were set up. And the plugins used for Jailbreak. After I had finally got playtime under by belt I was thinking long and hard if I really wanted to apply, because I felt a passion to try and help the community in the ways I could. After my dumpster fire of a First Application I began to work on improving my behavior and growing more mature as I aged. Finally on March 31st was when I posted my second application for staff. On April 1st I know it was on April first shush I was accepted as a moderator. Now here I am. Sorry if I dragged this answer on and got a little off topic.

Reactions: laptivv

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Not sure what to ask you but I will try to think of something
Favorite place you like to go to IRL
also I might convert to birb gang soon :AlulaSpeak: