Scorch

Overlord
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 24, 2018
Winterfell
Haven't done one of these in a while and everyone loves a good giveaway

Steps to enter:
1) Post your steam link (Only if it's not already linked)
2) Tell me which of the 3 winnable items you would like to go for
3) Tell me your personal strategy you would use to win the hunger games should it actually be real (e.g. Hide until the final two and then get a quick stab)
4) Tell me an iconic character from any movie (e.g. Indiana Jones, Darth Vader, Gandalf etc...)
5) Tell me a song you look back on fondly from your childhood
6) Tell me a superpower you have always wanted and why (e.g. Flying because it's cool)

And that's it! There will be 3 pools for the 3 different winnable items. Choose wisely...

Giveaway ends 27th October. Winners will be chosen at that date and mentioned later. Those that have won something will be contacted by me and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Should they not accept it by then another winner will be chosen.

The 3 items: (Be sure to actually mention which one you want to win or your entry will be invalid)

2019 10 17 12019 10 17 22019 10 17

Reactions: Hypernova

Davey

Dallas
★ Donor ★
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
I will go full John Wick mode, killing everyone I see in my way. Meanwhile, I'm singing my most favourite kid song on Russian called "Sun circle" (Солнечный круг). I will be like a non-stopping killing machine because of my unique ability to not needing to sleep at all. After surviving and eliminating every remaining player, I will earn my deserved reward, the Genuine Stovepipe Sniper Shako.

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
1) Steam []
2) Item: Bazaar Bargain
3) Send a decoy to feint my death, set traps, sit back and watch others get killed.
4) Iconic Character: Jack Sparrow
5) My all-time favorite song, since I was a kid:
6) Teleportation or ZA WARUDO!

• Love
Reactions: Davey

The Meta

Oct 17, 2019

Steps to enter:
3) Tell me your personal strategy you would use to win the hunger games should it actually be real (e.g. Hide until the final two and then get a quick stab)
4) Tell me an iconic character from any movie (e.g. Indiana Jones, Darth Vader, Gandalf etc...)
6) Tell me a superpower you have always wanted and why (e.g. Flying because it's cool)

And that's it! There will be 3 pools for the 3 different winnable items. Choose wisely...

Giveaway ends 27th October. Winners will be chosen at that date and mentioned later. Those that have won something will be contacted by me and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Should they not accept it by then another winner will be chosen.

The 3 items: (Be sure to actually mention which one you want to win or your entry will be invalid)

View attachment 4501View attachment 4502View attachment 4503
The item i would like to go for is the Star Crossed Bazaar Bargain,
my stratagy for the hunger games is to run away and just try to outlive the other person. (of course i'd have a weapon just in case someone found me)
The Iconic character is Jack Frost from the movie Rise of the Guardians,
The song i look fondly back on is Go Hard by Nobody Famous.
and the superpower i have always wanted is to kinda code things, like code a game right then and there, or code something to happen in real life. Of course, i'd have to learn how to code, but it'd be cool.
And thats all the answers.

Reactions: Davey

Davey

Dallas
★ Donor ★
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
The item i would like to go for is the Star Crossed Bazaar Bargain,
my stratagy for the hunger games is to run away and just try to outlive the other person. (of course i'd have a weapon just in case someone found me)
The Iconic character is Jack Frost from the movie Rise of the Guardians,
The song i look fondly back on is Go Hard by Nobody Famous.
and the superpower i have always wanted is to kinda code things, like code a game right then and there, or code something to happen in real life. Of course, i'd have to learn how to code, but it'd be cool.
And thats all the answers.
So you are Neo the One? :)

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
Tell me which of the 3 winnable items you would like to go for
-Sniper Shako

Tell me your personal strategy you would use to win the hunger games should it actually be real (e.g. Hide until the final two and then get a quick stab)
-I would get in a group and backstab people; poison their food if I must. I'm easily trusted so it would be easy to backstab people.

Tell me an iconic character from any movie (e.g. Indiana Jones, Darth Vader, Gandalf etc...)
-Jay Gatsby, from The Great Gatsby

Tell me a song you look back on fondly from your childhood
-Frame of Mind - Tristam and Braken

Last question:
-Read people's minds, and since every power has a drawback, if I wanna talk about what's in their mind, I need to tell the context that I have read their mind or <insert something bad that happens to me, aka some drawback.>

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
Steps to enter:

1)Linked

2)Stovepipe Sniper Shako

3)Play dead (idk if it would actually work)

4) idk, forrest gump maybe?

5)
(i didn't listen to alot of music until i heard this)

6) I always wanted to choose between flying and invisibility, both have their strengths and weaknesses. I would choose invisibility because I will be able to get away from those weird, awkward, and annoying situations, you can also pull plenty of pranks on people. The downside is that you can still bump into someone (therefore confusion). And other than being transparent, you really have no true upside. You're really just a person that cannot be seen.

• Wow
Reactions: floot_guy

Ex-User (7989)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 9, 2019
2) Star crossed baazar bargain lookin mighty fine
3) If in the hunger games, given that there are no built in obstacles like poisonous gas or flooding, I would attempt to win by building deadly traps and hiding until the final person is alone with me. I would do my best to stalk them and try to lead them into a trap in order to get them killed.
4) Percy Jackson from Percy Jackson :katlul:
5) I look fondly back on the song The Orb Of Dreamers from the Little Big Planet 2 soundtrack. It's the song you would hear every time you opened the game and it really helps to get you ready for a wonderful game that I enjoyed for many years.
6) Flying because it's cool :katalpha:

Meowii

Jul 10, 2019
2: Genuine Crafty Hair.
3: Put on a ghillie suit and wait for someone to walk by.
4: V from V for Vendetta.
5: Enter Sandman
6: Invisibility because I can go anywhere at anytime and do anything I want without anyone seeing.

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
1. Linked
2. Crafty hair
3. Be a fucking lunatic and go for kills asap before everyone else has everything figured out.
4. Gary 'Eggsy' Unwin
5. Paint it black.
6. Flying. While swimming, sometimes I like to just lie back and let myself float around the pool. It's so damn relaxing. Same would go for flying maybe? While walking, just take some time to lie down, float away, giving both stress, and gravity the finger.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
1: Linked to my forum account
2: Bazaar Bargain
3: Hide it out near the center just in case someone passes by
4: Thanos from Avengers: Infinity War
5: 정은지 - 어떤가요: It's a Korean song by a member of the Korean group Apink, Jeong Eunji, about going back home and looking back at where you grew up in, absolutely sentimental listen. She has the voice of an angel to match the amazing melodic melancholy the song conveys as well.
6: Teleportation so I can get to places in a second!

AkioHiro

Sep 24, 2018
1:I do believe my steam account is linked to my forum account. If not,here it is:
2:Genuine Stovepipe Sniper Shako
3:I would hide and craft a bunch of weapons and then jump out and kill the remainders.
4: Spiderman.
5: All the Way-Jacksepticeye
6: I've always wanted to control all the elements like in Avatar:The Last Airbender.

AgentVictor30

Oct 13, 2019
Genuine Crafty hair
2. I would try to last out until there were 2 people left and make my own traps over the forest and taunt them into the forest MURDER them and take the Win
3. Club peingun sensei
4.Country roads
and I have always wanted super speed

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 31, 2017
New York, United States of America
1) Post your steam link (Only if it's not already linked)-Linked
2) Tell me which of the 3 winnable items you would like to go for- Shako
3) Tell me your personal strategy you would use to win the hunger games should it actually be real (e.g. Hide until the final two and then get a quick stab) Depends, I usually just go medic and hope for the best
4) Tell me an iconic character from any movie (e.g. Indiana Jones, Darth Vader, Gandalf etc...)-Po- Kung Foo Panda
5) Tell me a song you look back on fondly from your childhood- Stereo Hearts: Gym Class heroes
6) Tell me a superpower you have always wanted and why (e.g. Flying because it's cool)- Teleportation, love being here and there and everywhere.

• Love
Reactions: floot_guy

HugoOdaX

Oct 27, 2019
Spain
Already linked
The genuine crafty hair8
I would try to set a lot of traps for other people and then kill all the trapped persons
Rocky
Pumped Up Kicks
Change my physical form, it would be so cool to have wings

S a l a d

Oct 27, 2019

Steps to enter:

View attachment 4501View attachment 4502View attachment 4503
1. Bazaar Bargain
2.I would personally find a parachute and climb as high as I could and just parachute till I win.
3. Mary Poppins
4.Just A Spoon Full Of Sugar
5. I would love super speed reaction times, because there are so many life or death situations that you could escape.

I know this is already done, but I felt like it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.