Declined Ok so this is an appeal for my mute and gag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shot

★ Donor ★
Jul 13, 2018
New Zealand
Ok so a few days ago im talking and stuff accidently mic spamming cause im hyper and then today I joined wonderland and see im muted (understandable) and gagged (and understandable, but then I go to check for how long. AND IT SAYS I'M GAGGED AND MUTED FOR A MONTH?!?!?!. Please help..
mute and gag issued 1/26/2019 07:32:26 - ends 02/25/2019 07:32:26. Help please..

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
While it is not my decision, whether you will be unbanned or not, for now I'd urge Super Admins to leave the comm be, for now. Your repeated offences of micspam and chatspam made me give you such a lengthy punishment. You got other 2 commbans in this single month, overall 6 in the last 3 months. Overall number of commbans: 18, including gag and mute as separate. Hell, you even were silenced and banned for racism a few times (plus you are on the last chance, when it comes to racism and toxic behaviour). I have no idea how you could "accidentally" micspam, having so many comm bans for the same reason in the past. I want you to ultimately learn to not micspam/chatspam again, but to me it seemed that no matter how many commbans you get, they are so short that you simply ignore them. You are a really problematic user for the jailbreak community and so you won't learn anything. This is why I specifically comm banned you for 1 month. In my opinion, unless you change your behaviour, you shouldn't ask for any lifting or even shorenting. In my opinion, come back, once you thought over your behaviour and after you changed. Now, I can't simply believe you that you'll never do it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray

shot

★ Donor ★
Jul 13, 2018
New Zealand
Mifil, please.. i'll cahnge my behaviour please. Look, I know i've fucked up but i'm only young and i've also got adhd and i've also got anger issues. stuff I can't control. Just lift it and see how I go, If I do bad continue the mute and gag. Please give me a chance please.

Status
Not open for further replies.