Declined Old ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

erathia

Mar 20, 2019
1)
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:25606446&advType=steamid

2)
Been playing on and off on your servers. I got muted and kicked a few times, in some cases from what I remembered it was without warning. In one case it was because I had an offensive name. I have been using TTS which allows people to say things in chat so that it gets read alout by a computer voice in game. A few common scenarios is that typical words are being used, at the time I saw people with special tags doing it also, so I didn't think it would be taken seriously.

3)
Give me a chance, I got muted and kicked several times without warning, whilst others were doing similar or worse. I can't really remember anymore accurately anymore either, since it has been quite a while ago. It feels unfair in my eyes, as if I'm being targetted by someone that makes a report or reports on your forums, only to find out later that I'm banned or muted.

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
We still maintain a heavy policy against racism, be it for a joke or not. You were banned several times in the past for being racist and disrespectful towards other players. You were even warned that the next ban with such offense would be permament. You should have been more cautious after that warning, yet you weren't. Also other people were getting banned/silenced for racist comments and you talking about, how it's unfair that you were banned and others not, and how you feel being targeted (even if that person was really targeting you by making reports on you, we wouldn't punish you, if those weren't valid) makes me think you do not regret any of that.
Why should we trust you in giving you another chance, if you can't even say "sorry" for previous behaviours?

Status
Not open for further replies.