Resolved on the jailbreak server are you kos if you taunt when crouch day is active

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko: "Little Boots"

Jan 28, 2019
Well it depends really if warden says taunt walking is allowed

If the warden ordered crouching and then said they can taunt walk, yes those who taunt walk are permitted to override the orders, however DAY orders cannot be contradicted or overrided, they have to be called off, hence why so many newer wardens abuse the common "Out of cell rebel / Lava day" combo, by telling people to go on the Blu line without calling off the days.

All in all Day is the keyword, and unless vetod, taunting or taunt walking during crouch day is asking to get shot.

(If I'm wrong i stand to be corrected, as this is my experience thus far)

Reactions: benz

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
If the warden ordered crouching and then said they can taunt walk, yes those who taunt walk are permitted to override the orders, however DAY orders cannot be contradicted or overrided, they have to be called off, hence why so many newer wardens abuse the common "Out of cell rebel / Lava day" combo, by telling people to go on the Blu line without calling off the days.

All in all Day is the keyword, and unless vetod, taunting or taunt walking during crouch day is asking to get shot.

I don't even understand the question to be honest i'm just saying people say on crouch day taunt walking is allowed so that's what i'm seeing

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS

If the warden said you cant taunt walk then you can taunt walk. Otherwise warden is lying.

Reactions: Prxme

Jan 28, 2019
If the warden said you cant taunt walk then you can taunt walk. Otherwise warden is lying.
Another gray area. "Warden lieing " only constitutes in which case he/she is leading you to death, i.e telling you a certain path in death run, telling you there are no mines in minefield, or saying if you "jump you win" (and then killing you instead because plot twist), and ect. It's very important for whoever goes Warden to be specific, (using words such as directly, no detours , ect) otherwise loopholes (such as any blue line in front of a cell) are available to be exploited fairly. It would be unfair if Reds had to ASSUME what the warden means, so it's the warden's duty to be detailed. I.e DAY ORDERS come into play, where as no matter WHAT is happening, you ARE to be doing that SPECIFIC action, be that crouching, afk afm, so on, so forth.

Jan 28, 2019
@Neliel I feel like you completely disregarded the paragraph i typed, What @LUV Said, and what @Mom said. "Lying", wouldn't even be a factor, DAYS, OVERRIDE ORDERS, Lets say the warden did say "You can taunt" during "Crouch day", that is NO DIFFERENT then ordering Reds to bum rush to the blu line after giving a "Out of cell rebel" order, there are tactics, especially common ones such as this.

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
@Neliel I feel like you completely disregarded the paragraph i typed, What @LUV Said, and what @Mom said. "Lying", wouldn't even be a factor, DAYS, OVERRIDE ORDERS, Lets say the warden did say "You can taunt" during "Crouch day", that is NO DIFFERENT then ordering Reds to bum rush to the blu line after giving a "Out of cell rebel" order, there are tactics, especially common ones such as this.
You dont seem to understand what i mean. Lets say its out of cell rebell day. If warden says all reads bombrush to the (colour) line, then you are kos if you exit cells. But if warden says you are allowed to go to the (colour) line then warden is liyng wich is against the rules. Thus reds may go to the line. If they get killed then warden shuld suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.