Declined Orange's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

0range

Requirements: (all marked with * are mandatory)
  • No VAC/Game ban(s) on record | Info [ ✓ ]
  • Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ ✓ ]
  • No active bans on the community. | Info [ ✓ ] *
  • At least 13+ years old (15-18 and over preferred) [ ✓ ] *
    • What is your birthdate? 02/16/2004
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 500+ hours. [ ✓ ]
    • How many hours? 2,924
  • No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ✓ ]
  • Have a server connection time of more than: 48+ hours. [ ✓]
  • No private Steam profile. [ ✓ ]
  • You must have sufficient discord/forum activity. (Forum account for at least one week, along with 5+ posts.) [ ✓ ]
  • If you are missing any requirements, please explain why:
Personal Info:
  1. Your Steam ID:
  2. Your Discord Handle: DJ_Jake12
  3. Where are you from? (Timezone/Country): U.S.A. East Coast/EST
  4. Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
  5. When are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?: I am mostly available to administrate in the afternoons or almost the whole day of a weekend.
  6. Which Wonderland.tf server(s) do you usually play on and what time?: I am almost always on Jailbreak, I am constantly on the Jail_Minecraft servers or the Jail servers with map rotation. I am on whenever I am on tf2.
  7. Have you ever held an administrator/moderator position for another community?: I used to be Head Admin on UHM Trade, before it eventually closed down and the owner lost interest.
    • If so, what position did you hold, what were your duties, and for how long?: My duties were simple, I was assigned to keep the peace and fun on the server for all groups of people and traders.
    • Do you have experience using SourceMod?: Yes I have experience with it from when I was an Admin on UHM Trade.
  8. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server/Forum/Discord Moderator will affect the community?: I feel like I would be a wonderful addition to the community, I love to help others out and allow everyone to have fun under the rules. I am on very often and I witness many problems I could have been able to solve and keep everyone happy. I get along with most everyone on the server and have become a regular and I believe my acceptance would only increase my Interactions with the community.
  9. What have you done to improve WonderLand so far, and what do you plan to do further as staff?: I help new players when they come to servers and stick up for those who are often berated for no reason, like younger people who only want to play the game and have a good time. Tell others about rules and things they can and cannot do and help them continue to play the correct way.
  10. Why should we accept you into the team?: I think I would be an amazing addition to the team, I am on very often, understand the rules very thoroughly, and love WonderLand servers and playing on them. I think that I would only help and increase morale in the WonderLand Community. I am on very often and can take a huge burden off the servers when it comes to rule breakers and people who do not understand the rules, I would be calm and explain gently to rule breakers what they did wrong and what they should do next time.
  11. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?: I am a very hardworking individual and love being a supportive figure and love making peace. For a little while now I have been working on myself as well, becoming someone who will not argue with others and just be the bigger person and take every situation as calm as possible. I treat anyone who treats me with respect with that same respect, however I have been working to improve giving respect to those who do not treat me with respect. I am trying to be kind and calm to all even those who may try to break me down. I am a fun loving person who loves the game of TF2 and Jailbreak very dearly. I came and grew up on PBFortress and became a good jailbreak player there until its unfortunate demise. I just want to help make the community a better place and help those in need of assistance. There may be times when people will be rude or mean to me or others and I respond with slight anger, but I have been bettering myself to stay calm no matter the situation or person.

kek.exe

Commander in stupid
Admin ★
Hello

If you could kindly give reasoning behind these logs for me.

it would be greatly appreciated
Screenshot 2021-01-09 125151.pngScreenshot 2021-01-09 125325.pngScreenshot 2021-01-09 125801.png

0range

Hello yes, the third picture was me joking with my friends while playing, in the third picture of the logs I believe my friend was jokingly talking trash to me saying he was better. In the second picture of the logs I was talking about Andrew Wiggins when I said ****t*rd, he is a basketball player who recently did very poorly on my fantasy team and I was talking about how bad he was. However, in the first picture of the logs I was very upset with a person who kept talking about how I was bad and calling me very hurtful things, he had did it for a good amount of time because he died to an order I gave. I lost my cool, I apologize for for my behavior towards the person, I am really changing to be completely polite to everyone even if they were as rude as him.

kek.exe

Commander in stupid
Admin ★
While You have Experience with staffing and with Sourcemods

You have a tendency to lose your cool sometimes as shown by your logs and your explanation.

and when going through your logs again and i found this

Screenshot 2021-01-09 130833.png
Screenshot 2021-01-09 135122.png

While you had no recent punishments I'm still going to have to give you a -1

I would definitely like to see you reapply again especially when playing with you in jailbreak you seem to know the jailbreak rules very well but now is not the time

Muffin

Admin ★
-1 Enough has been said, we don't condone racism nor toxicity.

Eight

Temp. Head-Admin
Temp. Head-Admin ★★
★ VIP ★
Application declined.

You may reapply in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.