Oreos' ask me anything

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
Many people seem to be doing this, and I myself find this type of thread to be very interesting so go ahead and ask me anything, well except for questions that for obvious reasons I can't answer.

Oreos

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
How was your experience as a staff member?
Memorable, I'm glad I got to meet the people that make the staff team such a wonderful group.
Can I bite you?
Yes, for the oreo bite experience go to the discord and type "wln!t oreobite" it is also the best tag that our discord has to offer

• Wow
Reactions: floot_guy

Oreos

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
I'm surprised I didn't ask this before, but: Why did you name yourself Oreos in the first place? Do you just really like Oreos?
There is a bit of story behind my name: In 2011 I found out that I was allergic to chocolate, in the following years people kept making fun of me because I couldn't eat most snacks. Oreos, in particular, intrigued me as everyone kept saying that they tasted heavenly but I really couldn't see that for myself. After a while, people noticed how much I craved Oreos and they started calling me like that because my friends are awful people. In order to make the joke die, I started calling myself Oreos too, but for some reason, I had gotten so very used to labelling myself as "Oreos" that even after people stopped calling me like that I didn't, and I even carried the name to the virtual world!

• Wow
Reactions: Hypernova

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
How would you rate your life? 1-16, 16 being: HOLY SHIT IT'S PERFECT, 1 being: well, doesn't matter, cause it's (I hope) not.
Just think of how your life has been to you so far, and maybe add a few details, or where you think it's going.

Oreos

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
What's your opinion on the following statement:
Regular Chocolate Chip Cookies > Oreos?

To be honest I did get to taste normal chocolate chip cookies because prior to becoming allergic to chocolate my grandma always used to make those on sundays, and they were delicious. Now I never tasted an oreo so you could be very well right!

Can you tell me what is O.R.E.O.S is?

One Regular Elated Oaf (couldnt figure what to do with the s, Sorry)

THE song in my signature. Your opinion?
||
||
||
v

I've heard better 37/80

How would you rate your life? 1-16, 16 being: HOLY SHIT IT'S PERFECT, 1 being: well, doesn't matter, cause it's (I hope) not.
Just think of how your life has been to you so far, and maybe add a few details, or where you think it's going.

14 I like living, hopefully I'll live for a long while.

Reactions: Green.