Original or Stock?

Rocket launchr

• Total voters

kokostal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 5, 2017
Netherlands
Good point, but do you ever corner peek or anything like that with the stock rocket launcher, seeing that u can shoot around corners? It might not be possible a lot of the time but it has won me a few games.
Yeah, it can be pretty useful for taking out sentries sometimes but its not too significant for me, i just like having my viewmodel to the side

Hershey

Jun 25, 2018
United States
Yeah I can feel the same, I like using stock and things like the rocket jumper because it lets me see a bit more of my screen, but both have upsides and downsides, with the original for me it seems like I can hit airshots more because it comes from my crosshair and not the side, but with using the original comes with the costs, it makes things like playing trolldier harder if you use the Original enough you get used to the rocket coming from the middle and with the jumper it comes from the side like normal. Fun talking about it though.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
I prefer stock since I've played with stock viewmodels my whole life. I do however use a custom crosshair because I hate that the crosshair would change with each weapon switch.

This contrasts my CS:GO config which had a heavily-modified viewmodel, with the gun viewmodel very to the left and down to the left as well as to not interfere with the visuals and not obstruct my view in heated critical moments.