Osu! And my experience with it

vichy

Apr 20, 2019
Portugal
I enjoy playing osu!, I can't call my self good since I can barely pass 4 star maps. I started playing it after I saw a video of Youtube showing someone passing Big Black. I thought it was a pretty neat game and I installed it, it took about 5 weeks until I could FC the first maps I got when I opened osu! for the first time. Today I can pass 3.8 star maps and I can read AR 8.5 comfortably. At least for me, osu! helped with my aim making me more comfortable when flicking at short distances. I recommend the game, its a cool rhythm game to waste some time on, and the community around it is wonderful (just like here).

Have you played osu! ? If you did tell us your experience. d(=^・ω・^=)b

Reactions: Remiss

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
5-7 star map hell here.

I can guess you’re ranked ~400k - 600k

You’re gunna go far. Really osu! doesn’t help me aim. I just use it to find new songs nowadays and find people that find it interesting to play (like you.)

Lopedo45, I usually only play 3-4 stars just to get more pp, recently haven’t been doing that as much anymore though.

vichy

Apr 20, 2019
Portugal
5-7 star map hell here.

I can guess you’re ranked ~400k - 600k

You’re gunna go far. Really osu! doesn’t help me aim. I just use it to find new songs nowadays and find people that find it interesting to play (like you.)

Lopedo45, I usually only play 3-4 stars just to get more pp, recently haven’t been doing that as much anymore though.

Hm, then I guess the improvements I experienced while playing osu! regularly was because of me playing on dm maps and dm servers. I found a lot of songs because of osu! and I still listen to them today, one show that I discovered was jjba (Jojo's Bizarre Adventures), I always wanted to FC the beatmap containing the opening from part 1 and I was curious about what show was the song from so I googled it and now I watch every new episode when they come out.
will be sure to add you as soon as possible, My username is Sp00ky.

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
I'm going to be getting on osu later today when I get back home, I'll try to add you later, or even possibly during class.
Hm, then I guess the improvements I experienced while playing osu! regularly was because of me playing on dm maps and dm servers. I found a lot of songs because of osu! and I still listen to them today, one show that I discovered was jjba (Jojo's Bizarre Adventures), I always wanted to FC the beatmap containing the opening from part 1 and I was curious about what show was the song from so I googled it and now I watch every new episode when they come out.
will be sure to add you as soon as possible, My username is Sp00ky.

Yes. I'm pretty sure osu! is still optimal for Windows 7. osu! is not hard to run either, unless you have a really bad monitor or something, then that might be a problem for you. Other than that, no matter how bad your computer might me, it still will probably be able to run osu!
I play on a windows 7 pc is it possbile to download osu on it?

Nowadays people only really find the game through connections, or maybe even Youtube. But, osu! is a pretty fun game so if it looks fun you should definitely try it.
Osu! looks good saw timthetatman play it on stream with ninja and his mates.