Not open for further replies.

Otown101

Member ★
Requirements:
  • No VAC/Game ban(s) on record | Info [ ✔ Completed]
  • Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ ✔ Completed]
  • No active bans on the community. | Info [ ✔ Completed]
  • Member in our steam group | Info [ ✔ Completed]
  • At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✔ Completed Turned 16 on September 3rd]
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 600+ hours [ ✔ Completed]
  • No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ✔ Completed]
  • Forum account created at least 2 weeks prior to the application [ ✘ In-Completed But i have seen a lot of freekillers/abusers and have been playing this server for a very long time now but just decided to make a forums account the other day but i believe i would be a great addition to the WonderLand Staff Team!]
  • Sufficient English skills. [ ✔ Completed]
  • Server connection time: 48+ hours [ ✔ Completed]
  • Owning and actively using a discord account [ ✔ Completed]
  • No private Steam profile. [ ✔ Completed]
  • Sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ posts!) [ ✔ Completed]
* = mandatory requirement

Personal Information:

Age (03/09/2002): I am Currently 16
SteamID64: My Steam ID ---> (STEAM_0:1:111580297)
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes Razer Kraken Pro V2 Headset
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 10/10 Lived in Canada my whole life
Will you be able to help donate monthly?: I don't think i will be able to every month but i will be able to on occasions

Questions: None

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
From 3pm to 12 pm on Weekdays Sunday-Thursday, Friday and Saturday any possible time like for example like 8 am to 12 am 3pm to 12 pm literally anytime im needed

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:

started my moderating experiences on a Slave-RP server(VastLandsJailBreak). After a few months of playing, I was promoted to become 1 of 2 admins the server needed. Before long, the
“Head Admin” rank was developed by the owner as he wanted to award admin to 2 others, and he granted me this new rank of Head Admin. I was numerously placed as the temporary owner of the server while the owner was busy or on holidays.

The staff of the VastLandsJailBreak server eventually ended up becoming "corrupt" in a way. They were a lot younger than I and wanted to focus more on fun and stupidity than being serious. I resigned because the staff couldn’t see that freekilling was a bad idea. The staff didn’t have any understanding of how to run a server, and couldn’t tell the difference between right or wrong.

Through my work with servers in the past, My time as a staff member on previous servers has also helped me to identify problems quicker, and to help resolve them immediately.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
Helper qualities I possess.

Fairness - I am a fair person who is thoughtful & considerate of other players. I try to see other people’s point of view before reacting to situations so I can make correct judgments towards them.

Humorousness – I love to have a laugh with online players as this helps to relax them and makes the community more enjoyable and happier in general.

Trustworthiness - I am a person who can be trusted with responsibilities and can be relied on to fulfill the tasks given to me and to help maintain the server.

Confidence - I am confident when dealing with all ages of people and speak in a positive & inspiring manner to help players feel better about themselves. I am courteous to players and try to be friendly and happy while online. I try to be available to anyone that needs me so I may help them in any situation. I am a very sociable person that can make conversation with anyone at any time.

Selflessness - I believe myself to be a selfless person, which means that I put others before myself and care for the needs of others all the time. When I leave school, I’d love to work as a student Councillor and help students with anything from a little problem to something as big as self-harm. I feel for anyone who has an issue, no matter how great or small. People around me, some close, and others not, have or do self-harm or have suicidal thoughts. It is a common thing in this generation and to try and put an end to their pain and suffering is something that really matters to me. I know I can’t be there for everyone, but I want to be looked up to, trusted and be reliable so that people can come to me with their troubles if needed, and give me the chance to help them to the best of my ability.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?: i feel like i would be able to help a lot of people have a lot more fun and be able to make sure everyone enjoys themself and much more i would help with coding if you guys need coding done i am experienced with that and i can do so much more i hope to join the staff team and prove myself :D

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
I only really play JailBreak But i could for sure make sure to check out and help on others at anytime needed

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
No but i would be really willing to learn i am a quick learner like to listen and i am good with both team and independent work :D

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
It might not sound like much but i have been playing for quite some time and when there are blues without mic i present myself as warden and always make sure everyone enjoys their time while playing.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
I am kind helping and love to communicate with others and would really like to stop all the free killing and other abusing on the server i am a trusted member of every server i play and would really like to help your community to my fullest extent.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
I am 16 my real name is Owen i have been growing up around computers my whole life and am very experienced with them i believe that i could really help your server :D thank you for reading my application have an amazing day :D

Madi

Head-Admin
Head-Admin ★★
Application declined due to lack of 1 or more mandatory requirement(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.