Resolved "Out of memory or address space" during mid-game in Jailbreak

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Vanille, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanille

Vanille Member ★

Okay, so i've been getting crashes with error saying "Out of memory or address space" and since I have 16 GB memory ram, I call that a bullshit. But anyways this always happens randomly in "jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d" map, nowhere else but just that map, sometimes I have my mic cutting out despite having lower ping than 100. Like I don't understand, I have tried verifying cache, deleting everything in the Custom/Mod folder, and no luck has came out of it. I even uninstalled TF2 and despite being even more clean, it continues to crash. It hella annoys me because it's sometime in the middle of being warden or in a game. Is there any fix for that because often "jail_minecrat_dynf_v10d" night version is the main map of the Jailbreak Wonderland Servers.

Also i'm not sure if that's a right place to post..

Specs :
    upload_2018-7-11_14-59-57.png
    upload_2018-7-11_15-0-6.png
    upload_2018-7-11_15-0-12.png

2. COOKIE CRISPS

COOKIE CRISPS Player Reporter ★ VIP ★

This happened to me a while ago. I needed to delete my sound.cache file. You can find that file in Steam/steamapps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf/sound. Now because it's a cache file, it will re-appear. Tell me if it doesn't work because it never happened to me ever since I deleted that file.

3. Xypher

Xypher Owner Owner ★★★

4. Vanille

Vanille Member ★

Thank you guys, this will come in handy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice