Resolved paid for vip+ got normal vip

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunstep

★ Donor ★
May 17, 2020
Lian Yu
so yesterday i bought vip on wonderland. and today i decided to go with vip+ (yes i am pretty stupid i could have gone for vip+ directly and save some money but it's ok) but now the problem is that i'm not getting the vip+ perks i only have the normal vip tag and still no access to many commands, i do have screenshots of the payments. so i can proof i actually paid for vip and vip+ i tried to pm @Xypher on steam but i did not get any respond yet. so i decided to also report it on the forums, also sorry if this is the wrong section as i said before, i am pretty stupid

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
@sunstep If you have any VIP problems you can direct them through Madi and Xypher. I know you contacted Xypher but, you can also contact Madi so pls contact them both, and if you are still having an issue than it would be in your best interest to tell the staff team either on the discord or go to the helpdesk forum here and tell them your situation. But you must be patient when waiting for answers.

Reactions: Deleted member 8006
D

Deleted member 8006

Make a help ticket here:
(Or on Discord under #helpdesk)

And also, did you donate with keys or with Paypal/Credit card?

Because if you donated with Keys, it's going to take a long time.

However, if you donated with Paypal/Credit card, then it's weird, as it doesn't even say you are VIP on the forums. So either way, I'd make a help ticket.

Reactions: Smug Rebellion

sunstep

★ Donor ★
May 17, 2020
Lian Yu
@sunstep If you have any VIP problems you can direct them through Madi and Xypher. I know you contacted Xypher but, you can also contact Madi so pls contact them both, and if you are still having an issue than it would be in your best interest to tell the staff team either on the discord or go to the helpdesk forum here and tell them your situation. But you must be patient when waiting for answers.

i contacted them both, i know that only people with access to server files can modify people's flags so i guess xypher and madi are the only people that can help but anyways, it seems that they are both busy so i will have to see who reaches out to me first.

sunstep

★ Donor ★
May 17, 2020
Lian Yu
Make a help ticket here:
(Or on Discord under #helpdesk)

And also, did you donate with keys or with Paypal/Credit card?

Because if you donated with Keys, it's going to take a long time.

However, if you donated with Paypal/Credit card, then it's weird, as it doesn't even say you are VIP on the forums. So either way, I'd make a help ticket.
i donated with paypal, i got normal vip immediately yesterday but no vip+ when i donated today. and yes i just noticed this aswell i did get normal vip but the forums doesn't recognize this. there is something going on but i don't know what.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Donor perks on forums and discord are manually given. Dm xypher your forums and discord account so that those get added. Normally it can take a bit to perks to show up. Give it a bit it takes maybe instant to 2 days. So that's all I can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.