Resolved Pardon me but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam!

Jul 23, 2018
United States of America
So i was looking to donate to your servers using keys, i calculated the amount of money the keys would cost to buy (as i do not trust giving my pay pal to a website) and the cost of the keys together is worth 58 dollars and 75 cents american money-for V.I.P. plus it is 11.75 for regular V.I.P.- not even accounting for the transference to Euro's. So i was wondering why this is?

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
You have been noticed

My answer would be that if you were to buy your keys from a third-party site, you could get them as low as 1.64$ (as of posting this) 1561317520523
Legit site btw

And 25 * 1.64 = 41$, Not EUR.
Even if you still want to be a pleb and stay in the vintage times, donating to get the perks with real money is still a better solution for the community (or Xypher) Than having someone having to struggle selling the keys or whatnot.

Adam!

Jul 23, 2018
United States of America
You have been noticed

My answer would be that if you were to buy your keys from a third-party site, you could get them as low as 1.64$ (as of posting this) View attachment 3062
Legit site btw

And 25 * 1.64 = 41$, Not EUR.
Even if you still want to be a pleb and stay in the vintage times, donating to get the perks with real money is still a better solution for the community (or Xypher) Than having someone having to struggle selling the keys or whatnot.
Ok thank you for the incite fruss

Reactions: Frussly

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
If you want more info on the site and the legitmicy of it, pm me =D I can show you proof of me having transactions totaling well over 3000$ in the last couple years

Status
Not open for further replies.