1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

people eat dogs and fry cats (my way of saying hello to this community)

Discussion in 'Hey, I'm new here!' started by Morty Smith, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Morty Smith

Morty Smith Member ★

hey, I am Swedish boi and I found wonderland through a gay community called wonder.tf. I made a suggestion that regarded only the wonder servers. I sincerely apologize for my actions. I am one fast decision making boi, better watch out. I am gonna hop onto this community every now and then. expect my personality to be a little bit insecure and edgy. But I will try to improve my behaviour as time goes on and I get more comfortable being here. I only play jb, that's the reason I gathered so much cancer (if you get offended by this just better yourself by knowing that I am insecure and try to get attention) the reason I act like this on just this community is bcs I don't really take part or contribute to this community so much. I know that all the changes of me having a good reputation or changes of getting accepted as an admin will be nullified by just this thread. I am also aware that this might affect my reputation on other communities like blw or flux. And I do not play anything else rather than tf2 on steam. I use to play CSGOZE (csgozombie escape) but I got bored of it) I also usually play mobile games) I am not trying to play the victim card, rather I am trying to get more self aware and by that, I will improve. I forgot to mention that I am 15 years old.

Add me if you want to play jb, I would say that I am a chill guy when it comes to playing games. I will be a little bit shy at first but as time goes on I might get more comfortable being with people in this community. Atleast, that's how I think of myself.

If you noticed I watch idubbbz a lot. partly also the reason why I am tryharding my edgy behavior.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Shadow

Shadow Headset Freak Admin ★

I welcome thee with open arms.

3. Eight

Eight Pessimist Super-Admin ★

What an interesting introduction.

Welcome!

4. PSR Sentrypro

PSR Sentrypro Member ★

Welcome sir to a peaceful community we hope you enjoy your stay!

5. =WL= | Mc_Duck

=WL= | Mc_Duck Why are you looking here? Admin ★ ★ VIP ★

6. Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Ra Ra RasPOOTIS ★ VIP ★

7. demon

demon PUMPKXNG Moderator ★ ★ VIP ★

hello Boi

8. RickSanchez

RickSanchez Member ★

Welcome fella ~

9. =WL= DrAgOn EyE 99 }:]

=WL= DrAgOn EyE 99 }:] Member ★