people eat dogs and fry cats (my way of saying hello to this community)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vick Dude

Feb 9, 2018
hey, I am Swedish boi and I found wonderland through a gay community called wonder.tf. I made a suggestion that regarded only the wonder servers. I sincerely apologize for my actions. I am one fast decision making boi, better watch out. I am gonna hop onto this community every now and then. expect my personality to be a little bit insecure and edgy. But I will try to improve my behaviour as time goes on and I get more comfortable being here. I only play jb, that's the reason I gathered so much cancer (if you get offended by this just better yourself by knowing that I am insecure and try to get attention) the reason I act like this on just this community is bcs I don't really take part or contribute to this community so much. I know that all the changes of me having a good reputation or changes of getting accepted as an admin will be nullified by just this thread. I am also aware that this might affect my reputation on other communities like blw or flux. And I do not play anything else rather than tf2 on steam. I use to play CSGOZE (csgozombie escape) but I got bored of it) I also usually play mobile games) I am not trying to play the victim card, rather I am trying to get more self aware and by that, I will improve. I forgot to mention that I am 15 years old.

Add me if you want to play jb, I would say that I am a chill guy when it comes to playing games. I will be a little bit shy at first but as time goes on I might get more comfortable being with people in this community. Atleast, that's how I think of myself.

If you noticed I watch idubbbz a lot. partly also the reason why I am tryharding my edgy behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: Green.
Status
Not open for further replies.